La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Of course not. The problem of the team is much deeper.. a strong bench and a good coach is the most important part of winning a league. Just look at the team two seasons ago when we won the league. Our bench was deep and of course we had Ronaldo, and the other stars were younger.
By benching Bale you could give chance to others (too bad we don’t have many quality forwrds) but I would still let other young players play on his account. Bring him as a sub once In a while. He was given many chances but he failed.
I agree, people forget much better team , younger version of all the stars now including RONALDO, was failing under Benitez and Zidane took over and we all know what happened!
The main problem with Madrid in my opinion are the fans! you either in support of buying players OR you give youngsters a chance, but you give them a chance, dont panic when they fail! give them time and be patient ! I would be 100% happy if we dont even make CL next year but the following dont get starting position:

• Bale
  • Benzema
  • Modric
  • Kroos
  • Marcelo
Another thing is, I want either Navas or Curtious gone, well it will be Navas, the main reason? I am NOT a fan of rotating keeper AT ALL, I see no benefit in this, keeper need to work with defense and build a solid understanding rotation is stupid.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Even though I like the idea of building a team but for a top club like Madrid this should not be in such as extreme way. You don’t go from winning CL 4 times in 5 years to not even making it the year after.
I am sure if we have added a couple of stars (the likes of hazard, neymar, or even Cavan, plus a decent defender) we would be leading the league. Financially Madrid is more than capable but Perez wants to build that stadium and he doesn’t care about the team. In fact since signing Bale and later James 4 years ago we didn’t sign ANY star players and we kept selling and weakening our bench. For s team like Real that is suicide and the results are obvious now.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Even though I like the idea of building a team but for a top club like Madrid this should not be in such as extreme way. You don’t go from winning CL 4 times in 5 years to not even making it the year after.
I am sure if we have added a couple of stars (the likes of hazard, neymar, or even Cavan, plus a decent defender) we would be leading the league. Financially Madrid is more than capable but Perez wants to build that stadium and he doesn’t care about the team. In fact since signing Bale and later James 4 years ago we didn’t sign ANY star players and we kept selling and weakening our bench. For s team like Real that is suicide and the results are obvious now.
Bro, I promise you, Real is going to be in CL next year :) Dont you worry! you do realize, we are only "4" points from the 2nd spot right? If you recall , similar thing happened last year and we finished 2nd :) Nothing to worry about there.

Game ends 3-4 ! I feel bad for Messi, he comes back and they lose !
As they should.

A bunch of clueless mashang defenders and midfielders coached by an even more koskhol manager. What is Messi supposed to do? He scores 2 and creates another goal for them out of nothing.

Sergi Roberto should only be on the field during high profile games when he goes into 'beast' mode. He's a terrible player otherwise.

Pique should retire and go play with Shakira's boobs.

And Valverde needs to be fired. He just has no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.