La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ... not sure why Barca would let him go though ! he has won so many points for them.
Apparently he's a spoiled undisciplined idiot. Doesn't train well. Goes out late at night and plays mind games. Good player, but probably not good for Barca. When the best player in the world plays for your team and he's got an exemplary level of professionalism, punctuation and behavioral record, you can't continue to be the old Dembele. You gotta grow up.

Ronaldinho was let go for this very reason.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Very important win for Real.
The best thing about today’s game was the impact the young players had.
Solari seems to know what he is doing.
Also Karim played as if he was 10 years younger. Mashalah Knock on wood.

h
Also Karim played as if he was 10 years younger. Mashalah Knock on wood.
As we talked about it before, Karim is a very clever player even when he infuriated everyone by his dearth of goals. If it was to me I would remove him from his 9 and pull him one dent back. Something like SAF did with Rooney. As a secondary striker, he can make magic

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Another 1-0 win for Madrid against the 19th team in the table! but hey, a win is a win! Real moves to 3rd spot !
Yes a win is a win. The defence and midfield didn’t have a bad game but we are still lacking killer instinct due to lack of good finishes. Asensio is still a mystery this year. I don’t know what happened to him. Is it lack of competition or some players are just not made to be starters.
So now Bale is probably out of the clubs World Cup (not that it would make much difference). Benzima is injured and doubtful. So this leave Perez and his mother with a golden opportunity to play as out forwards !!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Yes a win is a win. The defence and midfield didn’t have a bad game but we are still lacking killer instinct due to lack of good finishes. Asensio is still a mystery this year. I don’t know what happened to him. Is it lack of competition or some players are just not made to be starters.
So now Bale is probably out of the clubs World Cup (not that it would make much difference). Benzima is injured and doubtful. So this leave Perez and his mother with a golden opportunity to play as out forwards !!
not really a mystery man, players at this level dont really need a coach to teach them how to play, they need a coach to motivate them! everyone thinks is all cuz of CR, but in my opinion, yes, 100% of course CR departure made us weaker, but we were also garbage during Benitez time with CR !
One day people are going to realize what ZIDANE meant to this club.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
The thing is, I dont think they are "overrated" I think they are great players, they need to be motivated , i think same set of players under the right coach, would do wonders.
Other than the trio in the middle and Carvajal and Karim (for his tactical role) the rest of the team is replaceable and I can name a few players in each position from other top European teams that can do a better job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.