La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Really? you guys found the game boring? I think it was actually a decent game. anyway ended 1-1
Bale with biggest chance for Madrid, should have made it 1-2
VJ was nervous and missed few good chances.
Marcello was really bad.
Navas is the KING.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I thought it was a good game. Very tactical by Madrid. Too bad we missed so many chances in the first half or we could came out winners.
If VJ had more experience in front of the goal or Bale was not the asshole he is we could score more.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Not only that, but Valverde is not exactly bringing the best out of this guy either. Even at his best he's not worth the money we paid, but at his worst it feels even more painful.
Do you want Valverde to offer him legs for speed or a lung to be able to play pressing? The guy has no stamina and is slow, means he can not play either in midfield or in attack. It's also not his fault that Barca's scouting network get their tipps from Mehran's facebook posts and actually believed that he is the best Brazilian.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Do you want Valverde to offer him legs for speed or a lung to be able to play pressing? The guy has no stamina and is slow, means he can not play either in midfield or in attack. It's also not his fault that Barca's scouting network get their tipps from Mehran's facebook posts and actually believed that he is the best Brazilian.
LOLLLLLL! I give you that one! I remember :)

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Very important win for Real. Finally we beat them In League games after 2 years.
Can we say that the team is back on track?
I hope the trend continues.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Yes, the title race is now a reality and we can hope Barca drop points. Very very important win indeed
Just like when You and Saeed were panicking and suggesting we might not finish top 4, i said dont worry, 100% we will finish top 4, now i am telling you, forget about winning the league, there is NO WAY in HELL Barcelona is going to give that up.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I wish everyone was a joke like him, winning goal in Copa final, Winning goal in Decima, Winning goal for 13th ... what a joke !!!
What makes me and many other probably mad at Bale is that he CAN play better in every single game but he doesn’t because he is lazy and arrogant in my opinion. He plays as if the team owes him something. He never makes u feel as if he is part of the group. That’s why I think we are better off without him if he we can get some other big name instead.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Barca should celebrate the single point earned at San manes. Ter stegen with 5 star performance denied inaki and Bilbao numerous times
Now it’s up to us. If we win el Clasico we have a good chance to win the league. A loss would be a disaster. I hope Messi won’t have a good day against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.