La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it’s up to us. If we win el Clasico we have a good chance to win the league. A loss would be a disaster. I hope Messi won’t have a good day against us.
Still too early to call. 15 games to go and Barca needs 13 wins to wrap the league so it means they can still afford a loss against us ( which I doubt it) and that if we don't drop any. The only good news is that we a slightly easier schedule.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Still too early to call. 15 games to go and Barca needs 13 wins to wrap the league so it means they can still afford a loss against us ( which I doubt it) and that if we don't drop any. The only good news is that we a slightly easier schedule.
Yeah the biggest question is if we can continue without dropping any points.
If Barca plays the same way they have been playing recently they will definitely drop points, unless Messi decides enough is enough.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
1-) I really dont think Real can beat Barca, Tie at best.
2-) I really dont think Barca are going to drop enough points to allow Madrid to get ahead, and;
3-) I certainly dont think there is anyway in hell that Real could have perfect record !!!

La Liga belongs to Barca :) as for CL, i dont think either of the 2 got chance to win it.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I doubt Bale’s gesture was against Atletico fans.. simply because he doesn’t care. He was just pissed as his coach I think for not playing him more minutes.

There is absolutely no reason for a club like Barca to be playing like this and narrowly getting results (or not getting them at all). They've got the best player in the world and have had enough money, time and opportunities to build a monster team for many years now, but we see Peshgel Valverde on the bench and burnt-out players like Boateng and Vidal getting added to the team. The high profile additions like Coutinho, Dembele have been simply ordinary and there's no brilliance left in Rakitic. Suarez is a fat dude who is only there because Messi likes playing Fifa with him. At least he combines well with his buddy Messi sometimes.

I don't know how crazy this sounds, but Barca players all look overweight and very sluggish. Something significant is not right with this team.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
As long as they dont go the Real route which has been to take away vital points of club identification, they will be good i guess. Real after del boske have brought in people who werent connected to the soul of this club. People who actually came for the pay check and not because they were breathing RM. Be it presidents, coaches or players, at some point you couldnt identify this team as the Real Madrid we all knew from the past. Barca is still led differently and they still take pride in doing things the barca way. They are struggling a bit but they are still the best team in spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.