La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Moondam chera inja in Real Madrid fans praise Barca so much.. I thought Real and Barca fans detested each other. Uncle Pooya has already picked Barca to overcome Man utd and Liverpool in CL.

LoL

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Thank you Messi for giving me joy of football. Pele did it as I was a child and now around half a century later...
P.S. Suarez goal was kind of Messi style, too.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Moondam chera inja in Real Madrid fans praise Barca so much.. I thought Real and Barca fans detested each other. Uncle Pooya has already picked Barca to overcome Man utd and Liverpool in CL.

LoL
dude che rabti dare? What do you want me to say? they play SHIT football? look at the goals they scored today man, how can ANYONE who loves football hate them? they are playing great football and deserve the credit ! good for them and their fans.

I really dont see either United or Pool stopping them, MAYBE, Juve might have a chance in final, MAYBE, I have my bet places on Barca taking it all.

U still think ur team is shit and your coach should go ?
I don't think my team is shit. I think Valverde is an underwhelming manager who often fails to get the most out of his players. Compare that to someone like Pochettino or Simeone and you'll know what I mean. This guy is not a top-level manager. He's good enough if you want a consistent level of competency and acceptable rankings, but he's at the wrong club.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I don't think my team is shit. I think Valverde is an underwhelming manager who often fails to get the most out of his players. Compare that to someone like Pochettino or Simeone and you'll know what I mean. This guy is not a top-level manager. He's good enough if you want a consistent level of competency and acceptable rankings, but he's at the wrong club.
Dude, what the fuck do u want the guy to do ? he won the league, he is almost guaranteed to win Copa and most likely is going to be at CL Final ... some people just can not be happy and you are one of them !

Dude, what the fuck do u want the guy to do ? he won the league, he is almost guaranteed to win Copa and most likely is going to be at CL Final ... some people just can not be happy and you are one of them !
You don't get it. He hasn't done anything yet. He wins the league in a country where only Real Madrid can possibly pose a challenge. Copa is kos-sher. CL has a lot to do with luck and you don't fire or hire a manager because your team exits the quarterfinals or semifinals of CL.

You have to look at the team and how it's evolving. Barcelona has not evolved at all under Valverde. If anything, with the loss of Xavi and Iniesta the team has suffered quite a bit. Team looks in trouble much too often. Some players get tired after 60 minutes and there's no replacement for them. Very few youth have been introduced and the purchases have been quite crap. Future doesn't look very promising with someone like Valverde at helm. Messi has been saving this guy's career all along. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe if Messi wasn't there, he would've made some changes and the team could've evolved into something more desirable, but that would be quite a stupid argument to make.

I know Messi stole the show with his brilliance but that was one of the funniest Suarez performances ever. The guy missed sitter after sitter and then scored one of the best goals of all time (insane goal), and then went back to missing easy sitters again :) You could tell he himself was wondering just what the fuck is going on! Very funny stuff.

So Messi cant even take care of business versus Venezuela (2nd time they ever lost to them) and people still think he is GOAT ??? you HAVE to do something outside Barca!!!
.You realize this is a no-name brand Argentina. Apart from Messi, I bet you don't know 3 players out of the whole squad., neither do I.

Same for Spain. I know and don't know them at the same time

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
So Messi cant even take care of business versus Venezuela (2nd time they ever lost to them) and people still think he is GOAT ??? you HAVE to do something outside Barca!!!
Argentina would beat any team if, in addition to Messi, they had all other players of Barca on their squad ;)
Don't you realize Messi needs somebody to pass the ball like they do it in Barca.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Argentina would beat any team if, in addition to Messi, they had all other players of Barca on their squad ;)
Don't you realize Messi needs somebody to pass the ball like they do it in Barca.
What I have been saying for years ! His performance in Barca is out of this world, never seen before, but take the players around him in Barca and u are left with great player but nothing over the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.