La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I really dont see either United or Pool stopping them, MAYBE, Juve might have a chance in final, MAYBE, I have my bet places on Barca taking it all.
Well i hate Juve, always did, always will. Maybe this Ajax youth team (a roster filled with bache haaye 19, 20 saaleh) could do some damage to them just as they did to Real. I am pumped, excited and in wait and see mode...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Great game by Huesca, really challenged Madrid, at the end Benzema won the game for Madrid.
3-2 final score.
Honestly, I think La Liga would be a great league if teams played against Barca with the same level of intensity as they do when playing Madrid.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Great game by Huesca, really challenged Madrid, at the end Benzema won the game for Madrid.
3-2 final score.
Honestly, I think La Liga would be a great league if teams played against Barca with the same level of intensity as they do when playing Madrid.
They actually do and play with great tactics and plans.. too bad Messi messes it up for them at the end 😊

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Honestly, I think United has a chance to beat Barca! as crazy as this sounds! BUT the point is, to go out there and want to WIN, if you go to get a tie or anything like that, its over ! go there and beat them, you can! However, many teams, including Madrid just folds to them from min 1.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Honestly, I think United has a chance to beat Barca! as crazy as this sounds! BUT the point is, to go out there and want to WIN, if you go to get a tie or anything like that, its over ! go there and beat them, you can! However, many teams, including Madrid just folds to them from min 1.
We even beat PSG because of two stupid mistakes by world greatest keeper and their defense. Such luck won't happen twice even though I love to see it does. Barca or City will win this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.