La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is naturally a left winger and that was his position in Sociedad. Simone plays 4-4-2 so no choice as he had to use him as a CF or a second striker.
Same with France. A LW for first few years and then used as a SS or LW. he barely plays as a 9 in France.
Didn't pay much attention to him in Sociedad.

One of the smartest players on earth but almost never a game changer. I don't rate him that highly either. Then again, Mr. Coutinho has set the bar so low that anyone could join Barca and claim "hey at least I'm no Coutinho!"

None of these purchases are gonna fix the biggest empty hole we have in our team though. Valverde's head I mean.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Another waste of money. 90% of Barca signings in recent years have been alaki.
As for Real, let’s see how it ends. So far too much talk and media BS.

yup, Barca lost it.

I really like to hear from those who think Barca is all about Messi!
If they win, its all about MESSI, if they lose, its the team that fucked up, seriously dont understand this logic.
Hi. Barca currently is indeed all about Messi. If they win, it's mostly because Messi has had a very good day. If not, it's often because he's had a shitty day or not played. Not every single game, but the vast majority.

All other Barca players are either underperforming or not being utilized properly. Even Messi himself is not being fully utilized, but let's say no one can be blamed for that part.

Barcelona is a team that heavily depends on domination of possession and constant presence in the opponent's half. Mr. fuckhead "Valverde" has completely ruined that aspect of the game for this club and he has failed to introduce a viable alternative. His work lacks details. Details that determine the outcome of games at top level, specially knockout games.

He's gotta go.

If they win, its all about MESSI, if they lose, its the team that fucked up, seriously dont understand this logic.
Maybe decades from now, a panel of psychologists open a discussion on how many times a human can repeat the same useless dialogue in a span of a year or two. If I were you then I would patent my tenets. Seriously man if you can't see who's Barca's best Player then I would sell my TV and save big on electricity Bill.
Barca lost and Messi outscored everyone else to be the MOTM

Bro, just a friendly reminder, Focus on Tennis or F1, it shows football is not a thing for you

1558885893935.png

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Maybe decades from now, a panel of psychologists open a discussion on how many times a human can repeat the same useless dialogue in a span of a year or two. If I were you then I would patent my tenets. Seriously man if you can't see who's Barca's best Player then I would sell my TV and save big on electricity Bill.
Barca lost and Messi outscored everyone else to be the MOTM

Bro, just a friendly reminder, Focus on Tennis or F1, it shows football is not a thing for you

View attachment 42429
Dude, when just WHEN are you going to be YOUR OWN PERSON?
Leave these STUPID ratings , I am serious, these are all BS ...

Go watch Inter vs Empoli yesterday, they gave HIGHER rating to ICARDI than Handanovich, bro, watch the game and make your own rating, be your own person as oppose to sheep following media... seriously ... your ENTIRE life is all about rating and what OTHERS think... I guess it also has to do with lack of understanding but comeon man.

Dude, when just WHEN are you going to be YOUR OWN PERSON?
Leave these STUPID ratings , I am serious, these are all BS ...

Go watch Inter vs Empoli yesterday, they gave HIGHER rating to ICARDI than Handanovich, bro, watch the game and make your own rating, be your own person as oppose to sheep following media... seriously ... your ENTIRE life is all about rating and what OTHERS think... I guess it also has to do with lack of understanding but comeon man.
Yeah, I'm raising some serious funds so I can hire a board of analyst to transmit the match data before, during and after each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.