La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Things are looking very bad for Real this season so far. Compete chaos.
Unless something drastic happens, and by drastic I mean departure of Bale and addition of a super striker.. then this season won’t be any better than last.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Things are looking very bad for Real this season so far. Compete chaos.
Unless something drastic happens, and by drastic I mean departure of Bale and addition of a super striker.. then this season won’t be any better than last.
Eyval, Bale bere ye super star ham biyad dige radife? khodayaaa PLEASE ... harchi mikeshim az en Bale hast. You guys remember how many CL we wont before he joined? Team was on FIRE, damn it Bale, you useless piece of shit. you came and we won 4CL, you came and score winning goal in La Decima, Copa Final and 13th CL, damn you Bale, you are SHIT.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
These games are stupid man, I dont even bother watching, its a way for the club to make money in North America.
anyway, regardless of this , i dont see Real winning anything
La Liga: Barcelona
Copa: A.Madrid or Barcelona, i give Madrid 5% chance of winning this one
CL: Not barca or Real, EPL might take it again.
I agree.. Liverpool & City both got good chance of winning the CL, but under Zizu Real got a hell of a record and they shouldn't be ruled out

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Coutino's loan deal announced on Barca's twitter account:

Barcelona and Bayern Munich have reached an agreement for the loan of the player Philippe Coutinho to the German club for the 2019/20 season. Bayern Munich will pay 8.5 million euros and the player’s wages. The agreement also sees an option to buy for Bayern fixed at 120 million euros.

FC Barcelona would like to thank to publicly thank Philippe Coutinho for his commitment and dedication wishes him all the best in this new stage of his career.

4 titles, 75 games and 21 goals
The Brazilian came to Barça in the January transfer window in the 2017/18 season from Liverpool. Since then he has played a total of 75 games as a blaugrana in which he has scored 21 goals and provided 11 assists.

As for silverware with FC Barcelona, Philippe Coutinho has won the league title twice (2018 and 2019), the Copa del Rey (2018) and the Spanish Super Cup (2018).

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
LOOOL

Misserfolg

His smile is a reflection of the collective smile of Liverpool fans. LOOL.

Liverpool put that Coutinho transfer money to real good use.

Yes
Coutinho's money = Van Dijk + Alisson Becker = #Champions League Winners :D

Liverpool + Bayern & little Philip Coutinho are all laughing at Barcelona

Both Michael Owen and Coutinho left Liverpool hoping to win the big one(Champions league) and Liverpool won the Big one right after their departures (2005 & 2019) :)

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Great goal by Karim, however poor play by Kroos and another horrible keeping by Tibo on ground ... 1-1

ps) the more I watch Vinni, the more i start losing faith in him.
Overall the team played well given the burden of last season. The defense looked much better but metal laps are still there. Also midfield is not helping much (it was obvious when we conceded the goal).

I am still convicted Tibo is getting playing time over Navas because Perez wants that for commercial reasons (Similar to Bale thingy)

Status
Not open for further replies.