La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
they said might be a week or 2 max. Barca should be VERY careful, if they want to win La Liga, they need to keep Messi healthy.
I think CR is taking care of his body much better than Messi. I don't remember him having so many injuries at this age..

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Zidane and Real Madrid are back on track, hopefully another Liverpool V Real Madrid in CL 2020 final with a different result.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
@saeed agha Ostad khoob shod Bale ro foorookhtima!!! another assist today!
Good goal by Hazard as well. I say Real's BIGGEST weakness is now keeper! still can not believe we lost Navas :(
Payam Niazmand has been linked with a move to Portugal Real might as well get him I bet he could do a better Job than your current useless keeper Tibo.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Messi Celebrates A Century Of Goals From Outside The Box In Barcelona Rout Of Sevilla.
This guy is something when it comes to Free-Kicks. He must have scored more than Beckham? I wonder if anyone go the stats.
No one has or ever will come close to his ball placement ability. He can put the ball where he wants pretty much all the time. Unlike most players, I have rarely seen him take a "hopeful" shot. He seems to know his own limitations and also the limitations of the game.

For most players, things have to go right for their shot to go in. For Messi, things have to go horribly wrong for his shots to not go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.