La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Real dropping 2 more points, as I said from day 1, congrats to Barca for winning yet another LaLiga.
if Barca is to win the league it is not because they are too good, it is jut that Real is not good enough offensively. 1 goal in 3 games and you want to win the league ?
It is difficult to win when you are playing one man down for over 30 mins.
Congrats to Perez. His plan is working.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
if Barca is to win the league it is not because they are too good, it is jut that Real is not good enough offensively. 1 goal in 3 games and you want to win the league ?
It is difficult to win when you are playing one man down for over 30 mins.
Congrats to Perez. His plan is working.
Bro, how many La Liga titles Real has won the past 10 years? with CR, without CR, etc?
As I said before, they win the league because in Spain, teams REALLY fear them when playing them at home.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Bro, how many La Liga titles Real has won the past 10 years? with CR, without CR, etc?
As I said before, they win the league because in Spain, teams REALLY fear them when playing them at home.
I agree that Messi is the main reason (if not the sole reason) that Barca has won so many league tiles in the past 10 years. I also agree that this equation will change as soon he retires. For now Real winning the league once every few years is all we can ask for till that time.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Man what a striker Suarez is, an assist and a goal to give Barca a point in a very difficult match. Messi was completely missing, his teammate made sure to cover for him and this is why Barca is a great TEAM.
Dude are you kidding? That was one of the worst games Barca has played (not the worst, but one of the worst). Suarez indeed played well, but a "great TEAM"?! A great team with Barca's players would've destroyed Espanyol. They're not exactly Liverpool these days.

Valverde destroyed the fear teams had of Barcelona. He has made them look ordinary for the most part. That's really hard to do with Messi and Suarez in your team, but Valverde has somehow achieved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.