La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hang in there Real Madrid fans, speaking as a Bayern fan, these things happen sometimes. Teams like Real Madrid get caught overlooking their opponent. If Barce beats Bilabo tonight, it is like 99.9% guaranteed Saeed Agah jan but really it is still like over 90% guaranteed for Barce. Madrid will be just fine, they are still 3 points ahead of Barce, in the la Liga, where it matters. Nobody cares about Copa Del Rey, DFB Pokal or FA Cup, unless you want the treble. It's all about UCL and winning your league.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
What's happening with barca these days? they have been weak like never before. I don't know, maybe Copa Del Ray is not so important but considering Real's loss they should have had no problem going to final, but something is definitely going on in there.

What's happening with barca these days? they have been weak like never before. I don't know, maybe Copa Del Ray is not so important but considering Real's loss they should have had no problem going to final, but something is definitely going on in there.
1- With Messi declining, they're going back to the Pre- Messi era.
2- Clueless coaches
3- ignorant staff like Abidal
4- the split between the players
More disgusting than all of these are Madrid matching Barca's downfall in all departments

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
LOL Barca lost as well. This is fantastic for Spanish Football. Way to go underdogs.
I agree it is good for Spanish football because now the underdogs are rising up and beating the big two.
Real Madrid I too agree that Barce will suffer and slip a bit, they have poor coaches, management, and they will struggle, for at least a season or two. Real Madrid is still not what they used to be, despite them being on top of la liga so when a star leaves, there will be that transition era.Lol Barce got got by Iñaki Williams and Bilabo, they aren't bad but I thought Barce had it for sure.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
LOL Barca lost as well. This is fantastic for Spanish Football. Way to go underdogs.
Looked and felt somewhat scripted to be honest! Suddenly both teams losing to lesser teams without so much as putting up a fight. The Madrid game was laughable. Players were walking all over the pitch and they weren't even celebrating the goals all that much! I don't think it was normal.

Look at the reaction of Barca players when they concede in the 92nd minute. You'd think they would be devastated. Nope! It's just CDR for them I guess.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Zidane trying so hard to lose the league after he successfully managed to lose Copa. He missed up the line up once again.
why the hell you don’t stick to ur damn original line up which has been winning?
damn you Zidane.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Another reason why this league belongs to Barca is, the lack of performance by Madrid at HOME. So many points dropped at home.
it’s more like lack of quality players especially up front. When you are the richest team in the world and still can’t sign up a half decent forward since 2014 then you should not complain. A team like Madrid should have Aguirro and Cavani on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.