La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
it’s more like lack of quality players especially up front. When you are the richest team in the world and still can’t sign up a half decent forward since 2014 then you should not complain. A team like Madrid should have Aguirro and Cavani on the bench.
They did sign Jovic but if you give Benzema the chance game in game out, then this happens :) Also, do we really need "Cavani and Aquirro" to beal 18th team in the league AT HOME?

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
They did sign Jovic but if you give Benzema the chance game in game out, then this happens :) Also, do we really need "Cavani and Aquirro" to beal 18th team in the league AT HOME?
Jovic is a good young striker. But when you are Real Madrid you need big names especially as strikers.
it’s not about the last game. It’s about having a weak bench for such a big club.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Congratulation to Barca the title and the win in el Clasico in advance...
hard luck to Perez team.
Hopefully next year will be a better one for the old fart.
Perez team cannot beat Taraktor saazi Tabriz with this style of football.
ps. I stop being a Real Madrid fan till the old fart is dead or resigns.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
It is not unlikely that similar to last seasons Real loses all title races in one week. It wouldn’t be a surprise to lose to City and Barca and kiss the league and CL goodbye. Well done Mother.f..r Perez. Now finish ur stadium.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
It is not unlikely that similar to last seasons Real loses all title races in one week. It wouldn’t be a surprise to lose to City and Barca and kiss the league and CL goodbye. Well done Mother.f..r Perez. Now finish ur stadium.
Are you saying the same guy who won 3CL back to back is Mofo? lol
Prez has done A LOT for this team and I am thankful for that. I blame Zidane really? why buy Jovic if you going to play Karim regardless? What is wrong with our fitness team? why everyone is injured all the time?
People made fun of Bale, that was comical, so many injury, then Hazard comes and exact same thing!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Am I missing something ? Why do much disappointment ? The difference is only 2 points, I mean Barcelona hasnt been that consistent this season anyways.

Am I missing something ? Why do much disappointment ? The difference is only 2 points, I mean Barcelona hasnt been that consistent this season anyways.
Pooya and Saeed Agha are always dramatic after every loss or tie by Madrid :)

Barca had a below average game against Eibar and would've tied or lost it if for some reason Messi hadn't decided to give the game a real try this week.

Unfortunately age always catches up with these extraordinary players and their incredible moments become less and less frequent. Messi's brilliance was mostly lost to utter fuckery at this club and perhaps a bit of his own misjudgement.

The presence of a character like Cruyff would've proven useful during Messi's reign as it would've definitely prevented Messi from gaining 'too much' influence over the decisions made at the club. Messi helped keep a useless guy like Valverde at helm to his own detriment. Now it's most likely too late to meaningfully turn things around before Messi becomes an old player.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
It is not about 1 or 2 points difference. It is about having a bunch of below average players lead by a legend called Zidane who made something out of them. Don’t believe it? Compare the performance of these olaaghs under Rafa, Lopetigui ..etc.
How can a club like Real have such a weak bench? You sold Ronaldo and brought who? For the past few seasons the problem with Madrid has been scoring goals, so what was done to resolve that issue? Is there anything called planning in this club?!
Look at the other top clubs and you judge. And whose fault is it? The old fart Perez who keeps bringing in some teenagers to buy himself some time until he finished his damn stadium.
Perez era saw some trophies but no credit should go to him... it was just fortunate timing that Zidane arrived to safe his sorry ass.

I expect two big losses this week. Anything else is only due to Zidane and no one else.

Having said that Zidane takes some blames for messing up a solid formation which enjoying a great momentum.. but he has done so many good things for the club that these bloopers can be forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.