Laliga BBVA 2011-12 all matches, news and results (excluding el clasico)

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Aight...actually only wanted to write about Athletic. Playing some fantastic football...

1-0 up against Rayo though it should be more

Athletic and Bielsa was a perfect match in theory, hopefully will prove to be in practice too.

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Barca-Villareal is the match to watch 2moro. Pep is facing a massive head ache regarding the defense, Pique, Puyol, Adriano out injured, Alves is supspened (apparantly yellow cards get carried over to the new season in Liga) and Barca has no RB right now other than alves, Villareal could cause Barca problems with their attacking talent.

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Gaynaldo scores his first goal of the season

Zaragoza 0-1 Real

Earlier Osasuna got a good result (0-0 draw) away at Atletico .

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
good job showing ur class. his name is Ronaldo. learn to respect other teams if you want to be respected.
His name is ronaldo, but he's gay, hence gayaldo. And please don't talk about class, I don't want to have to go through 3/4 year old posts to make people look like hypocrites, thanks :)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
His name is ronaldo, but he's gay, hence gayaldo. And please don't talk about class, I don't want to have to go through 3/4 year old posts to make people look like hypocrites, thanks :)
I am sure he has slept with more women that you and your friends combine will, so yeah he is gay ! regarding 3-4 years ago, yes i was a low class fan back then but i realized it was a mistake and changed and i have no shame admitting i was wrong.

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Doesn't matter how many women he sleeps with, he's still an annying ass hence gaynaldo. I think I've seen you use a similar tone towards him as well, screw it anyways....

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Doesn't matter how many women he sleeps with, he's still an annying ass hence gaynaldo. I think I've seen you use a similar tone towards him as well, screw it anyways....
Mate its no secret he is not (by miles) my fav. Real Madrid player ... anyways as u said, screw it, lets focus on the beautiful game rather than focusing who is and is not gay :)

:cheers:

Messi

IPL Player
Mar 14, 2007
Mate its no secret he is not (by miles) my fav. Real Madrid player ... anyways as u said, screw it, lets focus on the beautiful game rather than focusing who is and is not gay :)

:cheers:
chakere agha pooya :cheers:

HT 0-2 Madrid.