Last week of International Prediction league Week "35". Deadline May 21st at 1am PST

Feb 4, 2005
A suggestion: How about combining IPL and International as of next season. BTW whoever in charge of IPL didn't update the scores and missed a few times this season. I'm still suspicious that there was a tabani with #8 so he can stay as the leader of IPL pred league. I demand an investigation.

Go Canucks Go!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
A suggestion: How about combining IPL and International as of next season. BTW whoever in charge of IPL didn't update the scores and missed a few times this season. I'm still suspicious that there was a tabani with #8 so he can stay as the leader of IPL pred league. I demand an investigation.

Go Canucks Go!
Ostad mese enke cheshm nadari maro oon bala bebini :D dude if we combine IPL and INT, i will personally finish dead last !! i dont remember the last IPL game i watched :D man fekr konam hamin format khoobe, having said that Bijan and I were talking to implement Champions league into this as well.

Feb 4, 2005
Ostad mese enke cheshm nadari maro oon bala bebini :D dude if we combine IPL and INT, i will personally finish dead last !! i dont remember the last IPL game i watched :D man fekr konam hamin format khoobe, having said that Bijan and I were talking to implement Champions league into this as well.

Kodoom bala? Oon bala man faghat khodamo mibinam!