Learn people, LEARN[R]

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Learn from Koreans. Learn from Ghana. Learn from Australia.

These are teams that on any given day we expect TM to beat them. these are teams that we disregard as powerhouses. These are teams in our calibre.

Yet they play football like we are centuries behind them. They run as if they're all on drugs. They sweat like they're ready to die for their team.

Korea just made a fool out of France. Yes, the French team that if Iran was to play, we would all be happy with a 3-0 loss. The French team that has Zidane, Henry, Barthez, Wiltord, and Trezeguet in it. Korea made them look like a medicore team. Could Iran's national team even dream of doing such a thing with all its so called stars in shape and on top of their game?

I don't think so.

I'm so disappointed. disappointed beyond belief. Never have I felt so jelous of Koreans. Even when they reached the WC semifinals. Their fans are astonishing. They make me feel so ashamed of myself and my countrymen.

There's more to come. There's more lessons to learn. There's more to feel disappointed about.

Mar 30, 2006
yeah we have to learn from their fans and Also from thier team spirit...

We suck at trying and killing our selves for our country... Karimi isn't a player park ji soong is a player....

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Now now... dont overhype Koreans performance today. France at the moment is no Portugal, they only have quality in Henry upfront, the rest is just average (sadly including Zizou who is past his prime and made many errors today), still they didnt let the Koreans have a shot on goal until the 80th minute. In my opinion its purely Frances fault that Korea stole two points. Dont forget that France should have been ahead 2-0 (that ball in the first half definitely crossed the line).

I was more impressed by Ghana, but they are African and we all know how African teams can surprise if its their day.... also Australia did very well today but that was no suprise to me either as Brazil was unimaginabely uncreative upfront despite having so many creative players. Second half was better though...

my prediction for France: bow out in the last sixteen. Brazil in quarterfinal against Spain.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Sabzi said:
Now now... dont overhype Koreans performance today. France at the moment is no Portugal, they only have quality in Henry upfront, the rest is just average (sadly including Zizou who is past his prime and made many errors today), still they didnt let the Koreans have a shot on goal until the 80th minute. In my opinion its purely Frances fault that Korea stole two points. Dont forget that France should have been ahead 2-0 (that ball in the first half definitely crossed the line).

I was more impressed by Ghana, but they are African and we all know how African teams can surprise if its their day.... also Australia did very well today but that was no suprise to me either as Brazil was unimaginabely uncreative upfront despite having so many creative players. Second half was better though...

my prediction for France: bow out in the last sixteen. Brazil in quarterfinal against Spain.
They beat portugal in the last world cup ... and they proved today that they are the best team in Asia ... Not comparable with us ... the level of fitness and the speed of this team is incredible ...

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
we are never united as fan and team, we all don't know what is team working is all about. when we have Daei gang or Karimi gang what should we expect !
When we have Jomhooriye Eslami flag and Shire Khorshid flag what would we expect, to be like Korean , Hell no

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Sabzi said:

That's as unfair as you can be, but let's say you're absolutely right.

How do you explain the flow of their game? Is that also the opponent's fault?!

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
what do you mean? the flow of which team?

btw, that Korea didnt muster a shot on goal until the 80th minute is fact, its not something I just made up. I wasnt impressed by them beating a 10-men Togo either. Thats all.... they are more organized than Iran, I give them that, they have more fitness, ok.... but today they were lucky.

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
Tell me about it...

They bring Advocat to coach them 7 months prior to the WC just like they did before in WC02 and they manage to advance to the second round.

FU*K Dadkan and the entire Teryaki staffs of Iran Football Federation.

Oct 1, 2004
Their fans are in a class of their own. That image, where Domenech was standing and the background was entirely red with Korean fans was beautiful.
No fans, whether from Europe or South America, or even the oldest clubs can support 90+ minutes like the Koreans can.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
being a little bit lucky is part of the game ... you have to have a little bit of luck ... but usually the better teams find a way to win ...

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
I hope mexico advances to the second round for all to see what a joke of a team they are. 5-1 or 4-0 against Argentina is my prediction. Portugal too aren't that good. Both teams aren't going any further than the last 16.

And who knows maybe angola will be the second team from our group. I wouldn't be surprised if they scored 3 or more goals on us and Mexico end up losing badly to portugal.

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
BT, you may heard this.. but there is this saying which goes like: "you only can play well to a certain degree which the opponent lets you play".

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sabzi said:
what do you mean? the flow of which team?
I think he means no matter who their opponent was, they played great as a team! They played much better against France than Iran played against Mexico (both halfs).

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Farsi Zaban said:
I hope mexico advances to the second round for all to see what a joke of a team they are. 5-1 or 4-0 against Argentina is my prediction. Portugal too aren't that good. Both teams aren't going any further than the last 16.

And who knows maybe angola will be the second team from our group. I wouldn't be surprised if they scored 3 or more goals on us and Mexico end up losing badly to portugal.
No man you don't undertand. Mexico is the 4th team in the world and Iran played beautiful football against them. We should thank our players for being so brave and achieveing such a breathtaking result. We only lost 3-1

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
I think if theres a matchup Portuga vs Holland that the chances are slightly in favour of Portugal... I was NOT impressed by the Dutch at all... they shouldnt have won against Ivory coast and we all saw how weak Serbia was...

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
What's note worthy is that Koreans finished the qualifiers with a worse record than us, as they lost both home and away to KSA. Soon after that they made the necessary changes and we went into a coma thanks to Dadkoon. Now look where they are and where we are. I really feel sorry for us sometimes.