Learning about the world through photography

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Afarin amir, akseh avalo akhar kheyli ghashangan.

Man doorbin nadaram but what I made that night was genius, some anar, with ghalyoon and ab anar (with sour pomelos).

Ok reedam be thread, bebakhshid.

Amirrr

Bench Warmer
Jun 8, 2005
Toronto
Afarin amir, akseh avalo akhar kheyli ghashangan.

Man doorbin nadaram but what I made that night was genius, some anar, with ghalyoon and ab anar (with sour pomelos).

Ok reedam be thread, bebakhshid.
chakerim shahed khan...
agha on anare ajab chizie...az ina vase maam dorost kon biaim bezanim

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
Nice pictures Amirrr jan. When I saw the thread I thought you were going to post some pictures of KOON. Now that we know you are a photographer, the natural question is whether you photograph all these KOON pictures yourself or do you find them on the web?

Amirrr

Bench Warmer
Jun 8, 2005
Toronto
Nice pictures Amirrr jan. When I saw the thread I thought you were going to post some pictures of KOON. Now that we know you are a photographer, the natural question is whether you photograph all these KOON pictures yourself or do you find them on the web?
PJ jan lets ASSUME i dont because as you know having a persian GF is like having a "Sardard Ezafi" hala dasteshon bahone ham bedi ke dige hichi..Dont get me wrong im not ZanZalil vali halo hosele SarDarde Ezafi ro ham nadaram..now there is this other option u can just PVT MSG me and ill show u some KOONS i found on internet (uhum uhum) ;)..but talkin about this particular pic that u can see for my avatar, no thats not my shot..:D

Amirrr

Bench Warmer
Jun 8, 2005
Toronto
Abyaneh

If you have not been there it is must visit place. Best time is fall nice change in colors. the fist picture is the road to Abyaneh, second one I took from a restaurant on the hill and the last one is a small alleyway between two bagh.
bah bah sepahan jan dast mariza
love the atmosphere in the last pic...

May 9, 2004
Kheili Vaghte Mikham In Thread Ro Inja Dorost Konam.
متشکر امیر جان
خیلی زیباست البته بنده هم چند عکس دارم ولی عکسها از طبیعت بی جان نیست خواستم بزنم چون گفته بودید ادم لذت ببره ولی بعدا صرف نظر کردم :1:

Oct 20, 2003
متشکر امیر جان
خیلی زیباست البته بنده هم چند عکس دارم ولی عکسها از طبیعت بی جان نیست خواستم بزنم چون گفته بودید ادم لذت ببره ولی بعدا صرف نظر کردم :1:
Dear Teymsar, do you enjoy teasing man :). If you want to put it up, put it up don't just talk about it. Of course, I do not mean to get you in trouble if the photos are "zir nafai" ;) hamoun bahtar keh sarfe nazar kardi.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh wow, beautiful pictures Sepahan jan. :) May I ask what is ur camera?

here are some pics I took during WC2006(except last one which is from Sorento, Capri). I got lucky with the first shot. was zooming quite far from fanfest big screen TV and this Ghanian fan jumped up in celebration of beating Czech!!
the last one was taken from a non-digital camera.

Attachments

Last edited:
May 9, 2004

here are some pics I took during WC2006. I got lucky with the first shot. was zooming quite far from fanfest big screen TV and this African fan jumped up in celebration of beating Czech!!
Last one is GREATTTTTTTTTT

Sepahan

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2003

here are some pics I took during WC2006(except last one which is from Sorento, Capri). I got lucky with the first shot. was zooming quite far from fanfest big screen TV and this Ghanian fan jumped up in celebration of beating Czech!!
Nilo jan, Photos I posted are taken with Nikon Camera (non digital) and I only use Fuji Slide film and then I scan them with slide scanner. I religiously use sturdy tripod.
Your photos looks good, I am guessing you scanned your last picture, The last one has good potential, I recommend if you have the negative take it to photo store and scan the negative.
BTW did you buy your digital camera from Aden Camera Store?

Last time I was in Iran I did some street portrait photography (first time for me) I will post few later.

Sepahan

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2003
If you are interested in nature and photography. I highly recommend the PBS series Travels to the Edge with Art Wolfe. It is on for second season. You can download the previous episodes.
Enjoy.
http://www.travelstotheedge.com/videos/

sample from youtube

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8K_3uqB6Tc[/ame]

Amirrr

Bench Warmer
Jun 8, 2005
Toronto
Hello Everyone

Well i just wanted to share some of my shots here. I know we have some great photographers here with us, like Asus. Personally i love his work and i think he's a great photographer.

Here is the page that i mostly upload my pics on. I mostly take my shots with Canon 350D and 50mm 1.8 Lens but hopefuly soon im going to upgrade my kit and get a Canon 5D.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/amirvscas/popular-interesting