Legionnaires thread 2017-18, News, Updates, Live Reports

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Karim’s goals
[video]http://www.olympiacos.org/en/video-gallery/72687/highlights-olympiacos-xanthi-fc-3-0[/video]

He is our best player at the moment. Consistently performing excellently.
He's not a bad poacher, but provides very little in speed, creativity, aerial superiority and pressing. He needs service. Lots of it.

Iran does not play the kind of football where he can shine. Heck, Iran doesn't play the kind of football where anyone but the central defenders can shine! LOL!

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Championship side Hull City want Ryan Tafazolli- Ryan has consistently been improving for the past 3-4 seasons and has managed to really establish himself very quickly as one of best CB's in League 1- Peterborough rumours claim Hull City is not the only Championship team that want Ryan. Besides English clubs, Ryan has also reportedly attracted interest from Rangers in Scotland.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
start royayie taremi!!! in bashar technic dare vally aghl to kalash nist.. typical soccer player..

شروع طوفانی طارمی با الغرافه😱

السد قطر 4
الغرافه قطر 0

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Yesterday saman Ghoddos scored twice against
Russianl league leaders Lokomotive Moscow
In a friendly match it finished 3-3.

This guy is too good for Swedish football
hopefully joins a decent bundesliga or
Erevidese team soon.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
As much as i love Dejagah having finally having found himself a club, the bloke is going to a league where he is practically asking for a injury and to be sidelined. I truly hope it doesn't happen but the Championship in my opinion is a bad move for someone who is as injury prone as him.

As much as we need him match fit and in-form, he really is risking his World Cup spot by going to the Championship.

Then again, i'll take Nottingham Forest over him sitting out another 6 months club-less in a heart beat. On his day, he is better then that league anyways.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Ezatolahi scored a cracker in Amkar friendly leading up to the Russian League resuming. Sardar/Shekari/Ezatolahi have all actually been very good in their respective clubs preparations. I actually think we will be seeing Shekari getting senior minutes in the second half of the season.

Watch as of min 2.06 to see the goal.

[video=youtube;WF566nDOsxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF566nDOsxU[/video]

Nov 29, 2002
As much as i love Dejagah having finally having found himself a club.
Dude, as usual, hold your horses. It's been well over a decade man, come on bro you're still doing this (albeit not with the vigour as back in your kariminr_1 and arashi washi days).

Where has he actually "found himself a club"?

Please, please, finally separate rumours/speculations from news/facts. "Finding himself a club" is a world away from what is happening at the moment.