Legionnaires thread 2017-18, News, Updates, Live Reports

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Karim interview in English after scoring couple goals against the Belgian side Mechelen, in 6-0 win of Olympiacos:

[video=youtube;XDhNx7iajl8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDhNx7iajl8[/video]

Nov 24, 2002
According to Rezaeian agent, he wasn't with Oostende for tryout only, they offered him the contract from the first moment and he wanted to make sure it is right place for him and he doesn't experience again the Turkish club, Rizespor situation that is why he rather practice and play few friendlies with the team before signing a deal. So apparently his contract amount is not that bad either which is not the case of Hajsafi and Shojaei in Greece League.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1426570/از-پیشنهاد-3-میلیارد-تا-حضوری-تستی-با-رامین-رضاییان

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Lazio who will lose Keita to Juve or other teams, are looking for Kieta replacment.
Lazio have met with the Iranian agent and has already made som agreement.
Lazio are waiting for FIFA to solve the Kazan / Rostov despute over Azmoun.
The issue is set to be solved on saturday.
Lazio are willing to pay 10 mill Euro for Azmoun.
On the other hand, now Bayern has also showed intres in Azmoun.

Everything regurd Azmoun is set on standby until saturdays FIFA verdict.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Lazio who will lose Keita to Juve or other teams, are looking for Kieta replacment.
Lazio have met with the Iranian agent and has already made som agreement.
Lazio are waiting for FIFA to solve the Kazan / Rostov despute over Azmoun.
The issue is set to be solved on saturday.
Lazio are willing to pay 10 mill Euro for Azmoun.
On the other hand, now Bayern has also showed intres in Azmoun.

Everything regurd Azmoun is set on standby until saturdays FIFA verdict.
How r you Mohammadreza jan? :)

As I hear the Fifa decision is today and not in Saturday? I may be wrong though?

Nov 24, 2002
How r you Mohammadreza jan? :)

As I hear the Fifa decision is today and not in Saturday? I may be wrong though?
I guess it is on Saturday, Sardar joining Lazio can be Iran football biggest transfer since Karimi to Bayern.
Traditionally top 4-5 Italian club..
Tra

Nov 24, 2002
Both Masoud and Ehsan starting for Panionios against Slovenian club, Gorica in Europa Cup qualification match.

Nov 24, 2002
Ghoddos is gonna join a big club soon and we are losing him big time!
They should solve this issue soon, give him a call, if he rejects that is another story. I highly doubt if he miss the last two qualification matches he get anymore call.

The other issue is the depth in forward, i am pretty sure if we were back to 2011 he was probably a TM player already, now we have 4 who play in Europe plus Taremi and Ghoddos. CQ won't take 6 forwards to WC(even if Ghoddos can play as CAM but he is more fit into forward position).

Oct 1, 2004
They should solve this issue soon, give him a call, if he rejects that is another story. I highly doubt if he miss the last two qualification matches he get anymore call.

The other issue is the depth in forward, i am pretty sure if we were back to 2011 he was probably a TM player already, now we have 4 who play in Europe plus Taremi and Ghoddos. CQ won't take 6 forwards to WC(even if Ghoddos can play as CAM but he is more fit into forward position).
The fortune both Ghoddoos and Taremi have is they can also play as wingers. Taremi basically plays as a winger right now for TM anyways.

Nov 24, 2002
Ghoddos goal against Gala:

[video=youtube;LgFlEFRsUk8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=LgFlEFRsUk8[/video]

Nov 24, 2002
The fortune both Ghoddoos and Taremi have is they can also play as wingers. Taremi basically plays as a winger right now for TM anyways.
I wouldn't take Amiri to WC but i guess CQ does because 1) he counts on people who have been loyal to him during years 2) Amiri is defensively more responsible than few other options. I wonder what Dejagah will do, with his current shape and situation and the fact that he is till without club, it is dangerous situation for him ahead of WC year.

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
The amazing thing about this coach Graham Potter is he doesn't care whom they are playing against , home or away , same offensive, defensive system , and it often works .

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk