Legionnaires thread 2017-18, News, Updates, Live Reports

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
As much as i love Dejagah having finally having found himself a club, the bloke is going to a league where he is practically asking for a injury and to be sidelined. I truly hope it doesn't happen but the Championship in my opinion is a bad move for someone who is as injury prone as him.

As much as we need him match fit and in-form, he really is risking his World Cup spot by going to the Championship.

Then again, i'll take Nottingham Forest over him sitting out another 6 months club-less in a heart beat. On his day, he is better then that league anyways.
You are correct about the championship league ,it's a bit like Sunday league football here with more quality and stamina , I heard from a reliable source that it's a done deal with Forest , as you said though he needs to play some decent football with only months to go to world cup ,best of luck to him and hope he stays away from injuries.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Ashkan jointed Nottingham Forest

Ashkan Dejagah
Just now ·
New Chapter Nottingham Forest !

Khodaya shokret ke bargashtam be englis.

Feb 4, 2005
Somebody tell him to get rid of that REESH!!!!

Begholeh pedar khanoom khoda biamorzeh man:

In reesh keh jaaneh mast betraash
Magzaar keh jaaneh maa darayad!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Great news that Dejahgah found a club to join. :) Much better than not having a club ahead of World Cup.
He may not have a chance, but hope Haghighi find a club to join too, bc his league season is finished too.

Somebody tell him to get rid of that REESH!!!!

Begholeh pedar khanoom khoda biamorzeh man:

In reesh keh jaaneh mast betraash
Magzaar keh jaaneh maa darayad!
:--biggrin hahaha, so funny and true. khoda rahmateshoon koneh.
Hala doroste reesh mode shode, vali khodayeesh, gol berooye hameye mardaye Irani, har marde Irani rish gozashte in chandvaght mesle Pasdarhaye Gharargah Sepah shode! yeki yavashaki beheshoon begeh, "bekhoda behetoon nemiad. kootah biyayn." ;) :O

AZ won 4-1 and Jahanbakhsh had an assist. They are through to SF of Netherlands cup competitions
Yaiii awesome! With this Assist, in Netherland cup competitive,he's played 4 games, scored 1 and has 3 Assists so far. Thats a superb record. :)

He has won Man of the Match award in today's match as well. :)

Attachments

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Forest next game is away at Fulham this Saturday. Would be interesting if Ashkan debuted against his former team.

Last edited:

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
In hafteh bacheha che kardan.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh won "Player of the Week" Award by Dutch League.

And Karim Ansarifard also won "Player of the Week" Award by Greek league.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
We have 2 players coming from our own league who dominate in better European leagues. Add to that Kaveh Rezaei, Milad Mohammadi before his injury and Azmoun of 1-2 years ago, this just shows how many talents we have in Iran who never get properly nurtured but could reach places if the opportunity was given.

We really should have been one of the top countries in football if things were handled right.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Reza Gucci played 80 minutes for Heerenven as they won 1-0. Kaveh’s Charleroi will face Club Brugge tomorrow and of course Olympiakos and AEK will play tomorrow in battle of yooz palangs.

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Kaveh played gor 35 minutes and scored the third and tying goal. Valuable away point at club brugge.
Masoud started for AEK while Karim came in at 55th minute for Olympiakos. Still scoreless after 70 minutes

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I thought these guys were among the best players in their teams. Why do they come in late in the games?!