Legionnaires thread 2017-18, News, Updates, Live Reports

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Super goal but he had about six super misses as well or as we used to say clockwork shots !

He must atleast hit the target more times than missing it , he may only get once chance against teams like Portugal and Spain and must grab it and atleast make the keeper work .
Oghab jan it depends on what we expect from him.
Either he is a playermaker: then he does a great job, but must pass more often instead of shooting wide.
Or he is a attacker: then he must hit the target more.

IMO he is a great playmaker. Makes remarkable crosses, so he should pass more instead of shooting wide.
with his creativity and hunger of Taremi & Sardar, I'll be more that happy, if he sets up our two guys as much as he set up players in this video clip.

btw. What a shit team heracles is.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab jan it depends on what we expect from him.
Either he is a playermaker: then he does a great job, but must pass more often instead of shooting wide.
Or he is a attacker: then he must hit the target more.

IMO he is a great playmaker. Makes remarkable crosses, so he should pass more instead of shooting wide.
with his creativity and hunger of Taremi & Sardar, I'll be more that happy, if he sets up our two guys as much as he set up players in this video clip.

btw. What a shit team heracles is.
well he is both of those things ,playmaker and goal fetcher ,he has a good shot on him but needs to lower the altitude and hit the target and as you mentioned he needs to improve his decision making as when to shoot and when to pass the ball .

Against a shitty team like Heracles it may not be so crucial but against a giant like Spain or Portugal or even Morocco it may cost dearly to miss those rare chances .

Feb 4, 2005
Players availability for TM:

Jahanbakhsh, Ghoochan-Nejad, Ansarifard and Haj Safi:: May 6
Masoud: May 12 (Greece Cup Final)
Milad, Sardar and Ezzat: May 13
Kaveh and Ramin: May 20

Perspolis: May 14
Esteghlal and Zob Ahan: May 15
Other IPL players: April 27th

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Ehsan too. Ashkan is not going to be fit and ready due to injury, surgery and a year of clublessness. Karim plays same position as Sardar does and rarely get a chance for LD shots.
I bet you a chelokabab that Ashkan is going to score against Portugal ......make that soltani with extra koobideh !

i come and pick you up in the Volvo that SLY is going to give me ...