Legionnaires thread 2018-19, News, Updates, Live Reports

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
A lot of professional commentators and most importantly me.
Do you possibly have links to those professional commentators where they say that? Of course according to you he's among top 10. According to me, he's better than Buffon at his top form. ;)

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Azmoun involved in a car crash. 😥

Yesterday outside the village of Neka, due to bad visibility, up to 10 cars crashed on the read. Among those, Azmoun was also there. He got minor injuries including a cut under his chin as you see in the picture of Azmoun bleeding with overturned truck in background. Azmoun got medical help, but refused to go to Hospital. His car is also damaged (picture). Azmoun has been lucky, not getting more injured. We wish all involved, including Sardar a fast recovery.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Damn....

People need to be careful in those damn roads! The last thing we need is, god forbid, another Ghayeghran incident.

Nov 29, 2002
2hpovfp.jpg

We need to do a petition for Sardar to get off Instagram. Taremi too.

Then for them to go and visit a war-torn area and meet suffering people, or even to do some volunteering or something (like premier league players do) to mature a bit and expand their horizons.

I still have no doubt that Sardar is our most talented player and the closest thing we can have at the moment to getting a world class player. He has all the traits. But with his psychological fragility and his immaturity he can go in any direction unless something is done about it now.

We need someone like Shojaei to teach Sardar the meaning of value and values, even though I never really liked Masoud's football he is by far the nicest and best ambassador for our game

489038_508.jpg

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Frankly I've given up on the idea of Sardar maturing up! Your personality is as it is. You can't change someone by force and for him to change, he needs to want it himself first. Apparently he doesn't! So it's a pity we lose a big talent, but if focus (all eyes) are turned away from him and are instead towards the ones who really deserve it, like Jahanbakhsh, maybe he will become Aadam! Until then..... who cares what he does on his instagram anymore? I'm not even so keen on following his team anymore (I doubt very much he will move to a better league this season too).

As for Masoud...what are those? Water containers for Khuzestan? Damesh garm!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
View attachment 41029

We need to do a petition for Sardar to get off Instagram. Taremi too.

Then for them to go and visit a war-torn area and meet suffering people, or even to do some volunteering or something (like premier league players do) to mature a bit and expand their horizons.

I still have no doubt that Sardar is our most talented player and the closest thing we can have at the moment to getting a world class player. He has all the traits. But with his psychological fragility and his immaturity he can go in any direction unless something is done about it now.

We need someone like Shojaei to teach Sardar the meaning of value and values, even though I never really liked Masoud's football he is by far the nicest and best ambassador for our game

View attachment 41030
More i see from Masoud, more i like him, damesh garm.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Do you possibly have links to those professional commentators where they say that? Of course according to you he's among top 10. According to me, he's better than Buffon at his top form. ;)
The Scottish guy on TSN and a some of the commentators on one of the british networks, ITV or BBC. Gaurdian also named him the best goaltender of the first round, and that was posted on ISP.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Majid Hosseini close to joining Trabzon, traditionally speaking 4th best club in Turkey, behind the big 3. They have lots of fans, specially in smaller cities.
بعد از ناکامی در به خدمت گرفتن پورعلی‌گنجی
باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور به دنبال مدافع استقلال
باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور ترکیه به صورت جدی خواهان جذب مدافع جوان استقلال است.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، بعد از شایعاتی که در مورد حضور مجید حسینی در شارلوا به گوش می رسید، حالا رسانه های ترکیه ای خبر از مذاکرات باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور برای جذب این مدافع جوان داده اند.

سایت خبری گون باکیش امروز خبری را روی خروجی سایت خود قرار داد که در آن آمده بعد از ناکامی باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور در راه جذب مرتضی پورعلی گنجی حالا این باشگاه دیگر مدافع تیم ملی ایران را هدف قرار داده است و قصد دارد مجید حسینی را در نقل و انتقالات تابستانی به خدمت بگیرد.

در این بین باشگاه استقلال برای انتقال مجید حسینی مبلغ 500 هزار یورو درخواست کرده است اما رقم پیشنهادی باشگاه ترابوزان 300 هزار یورو است.

همچنین سایت خبری تکویم ترکیه هم خبر مذاکره ترابوزان اسپور با مجید حسینی را تایید کرده است و اعلام کرده که بعد از درخشش این بازیکن در جام جهانی باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور پروژه جذب این بازیکن را مورد بررسی قرار داده است و مذاکرات با این بازیکن را آغاز کرده است.

مجید حسینی بعد از علیرضا بیرانوند دومین بازیکنی است که بعد از جام جهانی مورد توجه تیم های ترکیه ای قرار گرفته است و باید دید در نهایت آیا این انتقال نهایی می شود یا نه.

استقلال برای ادامه راه در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا و البته فصل جدید لیگ برتر در تلاش است تا مجید حسینی را متقاعد به ماندن در این تیم کند اما حالا پیشنهاد ترابوزان اسپور کار این باشگاه را برای ماندن این بازیکن بسیار سخت می کند.
http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1537011/باشگاه-ترابوزان-اسپور-به-دنبال-مدافع-استقلال

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Now Trabzon are after Morteza PAG as well, i think at 26 he is already better than Jalal at his prime, because he used to be a defensive midfielder before being converted to CD by CQ from his very first appearances in 2015. so he is modern CD, some thing that CQ put lots of emphasis on, not typical bezan ziresh defender.
Strong on air, and very decent with his feet and ball distribution

S

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
The key to success of TM is transfering as much as possible talented players to European teams. They will get the necessary training, self confidence and money.
We need another wave of Karimi, Azizi, Bagheri, Daie.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Majid Hosseini close to joining Trabzon, traditionally speaking 4th best club in Turkey, behind the big 3. They have lots of fans, specially in smaller cities.
بعد از ناکامی در به خدمت گرفتن پورعلی‌گنجی
باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور به دنبال مدافع استقلال
باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور ترکیه به صورت جدی خواهان جذب مدافع جوان استقلال است.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، بعد از شایعاتی که در مورد حضور مجید حسینی در شارلوا به گوش می رسید، حالا رسانه های ترکیه ای خبر از مذاکرات باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور برای جذب این مدافع جوان داده اند.

سایت خبری گون باکیش امروز خبری را روی خروجی سایت خود قرار داد که در آن آمده بعد از ناکامی باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور در راه جذب مرتضی پورعلی گنجی حالا این باشگاه دیگر مدافع تیم ملی ایران را هدف قرار داده است و قصد دارد مجید حسینی را در نقل و انتقالات تابستانی به خدمت بگیرد.

در این بین باشگاه استقلال برای انتقال مجید حسینی مبلغ 500 هزار یورو درخواست کرده است اما رقم پیشنهادی باشگاه ترابوزان 300 هزار یورو است.

همچنین سایت خبری تکویم ترکیه هم خبر مذاکره ترابوزان اسپور با مجید حسینی را تایید کرده است و اعلام کرده که بعد از درخشش این بازیکن در جام جهانی باشگاه ترابوزان اسپور پروژه جذب این بازیکن را مورد بررسی قرار داده است و مذاکرات با این بازیکن را آغاز کرده است.

مجید حسینی بعد از علیرضا بیرانوند دومین بازیکنی است که بعد از جام جهانی مورد توجه تیم های ترکیه ای قرار گرفته است و باید دید در نهایت آیا این انتقال نهایی می شود یا نه.

استقلال برای ادامه راه در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا و البته فصل جدید لیگ برتر در تلاش است تا مجید حسینی را متقاعد به ماندن در این تیم کند اما حالا پیشنهاد ترابوزان اسپور کار این باشگاه را برای ماندن این بازیکن بسیار سخت می کند.
http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1537011/باشگاه-ترابوزان-اسپور-به-دنبال-مدافع-استقلال
Hope they use this transfer money to invest in youth and start earning more money in future transfers, everyone will be a winner.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
TM will have three solid central defenders, 22, 24, 26 in Hosseini, Cheshmi and PAG. All of sudden this position became one of our deepest one. People were worrying who will replace Jalal and Montazeri? You can add the 17 years old Taha Shariati, who in few years, if he continues to progress will be another asset in this position.

It is good to be TM fan these days :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It would be great if the both Pouraliganji and Hosseini played in the same club! They'd be so adjusted with each other like no other pair.

Nov 24, 2002
So it seems in case of Majid Hosseini is almost a done deal, Trabzon wants him for 300k euro, he wants 400.
Majid Hosseini için kulübü İstiklal ile 300 bin euro’ya anlaşan Trabzonspor, 22 yaşındaki oyuncuya da 400 bin euro önerdi. Yarın gelecek genç savunmacı ile son detaylar konuşulacak.
Savunma oyuncuları Uğur, Durica ve Hubocan ile yollarını ayıran ve
3 stoper kadrosuna katmayı amaçlayan bordomavililer, İran'ın İstiklal takımında forma giyen Majid Hosseini'yi renklerine bağlıyor. İran Milli Takımı ile Rusya'da Dünya Kupası'nda görev yapan 1.83 boyunda 22 yaşındaki futbolcunun yarın Trabzon'a geleceği belirtildi. Kulübü ile 1 yıllık daha sözleşmesi olan Hosseini için İstiklal ile 300 bin euro bonservis bedeline el sıkışan yönetim, oyuncu da Türkiye'ye davet etti.

RESMEN AÇIKLANDI
Yarın gelmesi beklenen Hosseini'ye de yıllık 400 bin euro teklif edildi. Son detaylar konuşulup imzalar atılacak. Bu transferle ilgili iki açıklama birden geldi. Genel koordinatörü Özkan Sümer, "Bu transfer gerçekleşebilir. Son aşamaya gelindi. Perşembe (yarın) bir aksilik olmaması halinde Trabzon'da olmasını bekliyoruz" dedi. Asbaşkan Hayrettin Hacısalihoğlu da "Hafta sonuna kadar gelecek. Oyuncunun da bizim de şartlarımız uyarsa imzalarız" ifadesini kullandı.
https://www.fotomac.com.tr/trabzonspor/2018/07/11/hosseini-geliyor

Few other sources confirms Majid's deal as well.

https://www.haber61.net/trabzonspor...osseini-trabzonspor-icin-geliyor-h327045.html