Legionnaires thread 2018-19, News, Updates, Live Reports

Nov 24, 2002
This is from St-Mark of PFDC, as i said i didn't know Naderi but trusting St-Mark when it comes to our developement football, this is what he wrote about this kid: He played last season as CB and not LB, so he becomes the first CD of TM to join Europe:

Last season he was one of the best 3 CB of IPL. Salimi, Naderi, and Badrageh are all under 23. Next time all 3 had a chance to be considered for TM list.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
This is from St-Mark of PFDC, as i said i didn't know Naderi but trusting St-Mark when it comes to our developement football, this is what he wrote about this kid: He played last season as CB and not LB, so he becomes the first CD of TM to join Europe:

Last season he was one of the best 3 CB of IPL. Salimi, Naderi, and Badrageh are all under 23. Next time all 3 had a chance to be considered for TM list.
I edited..
Dadash kotakemoon nazan. ma ye ja left back o khoondim. neveshtim.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
I also posted this in team melli thread:

Sport & youth minister asks defence minister to exempt 7 Team Melli players, from military duty:

"Our Team Melli players made Iran proud at this world Cup, and made the whole world notice Iran.
They fought like soldiers for our country.
We ask the defence minister, for military exemption of: Ezatolahi, Torabi, Hosseini, Gholizadeh, Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh and Beiranvand,
so these soldiers can fight and develope inside or outside of Iran and continue contribution to our Team Melli.

"
Sport and youth minister.

Nov 24, 2002

Sport & youth minister asks defence minister to exempt 7 Team Melli players, from military duty:

"Our Team Melli players made Iran proud at this world Cup, and made the whole world notice Iran.
We ask the defence minister, for military exemption of: Ezatolahi, Torabi, Hosseini, Gholizadeh, Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh and Beiranvand,
so these soldiers can fight and develope inside or outside of Iran and continue contribution to our Team Melli.

"

Nov 24, 2002
Rumor is ARJ is very close to sign with Leicester. It will be the biggest transfer in Iranian football after Karimi to Bayern!

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002

"
They should do it like South Korea, if they win Asian Cup, players will be exempted from military services.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
So if Hosseini and Beyranvand haven't done their military service, how are they supposed to leave Iran to join a European team?

What did jahanbakhsh and Azmoun do?

Also did Milad Mohammadi already do his military servie since he's not in the list?

Nov 24, 2002
So if Hosseini and Beyranvand haven't done their military service, how are they supposed to leave Iran to join a European team?

What did jahanbakhsh and Azmoun do?

Also did Milad Mohammadi already do his military servie since he's not in the list?
They usually use University excuse to delay it. Beiranvand is doing it now. Few others have done it in past. However i don't know about the legionnaires

Nov 24, 2002
Report: Alireza Jahanbakhsh flown in for medical ahead of £19.4m Leicester move

The Iranian will reportedly replace Riyad Mahrez at Leicester City.

Leicester City could replace Riyad Mahrez with Alireza Jahanbakhsh, according to reports in the Iranian winger's homeland.
Mahrez completed a long protracted £60 move to Manchester City this week.
And Vananews claims Jahanbakhsh, who plays in Holland for AZ Alkmaar, will undergo a medical with Leicester after being flown in via the Foxes owner's private jet.

The website adds that a fee of €22 million (£19.4 million) is involved for the player, who scored 21 goals and assisted 12 in 33 Eredivisie outings last season.
AZ director Max Huiberts claimed earlier this week there had been no concrete interest in Jahanbakhsh, which suggests that either Leicester have moved fast or the information from Vananews is not quite correct.

Leicester have also been linked with Manchester City's Patrick Roberts as a possible Mahrez replacement.
Jahanbakhsh began his career in Iran, turning out for Damash Tehran and Damash Gilan, but has spent the past five seasons in Holland with NEC Nijmegen and AZ.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/1...bakhsh-undergoes-medical-ahead-of-194m-leice/

According to Beiranvand himself he has1 rock solid offer and 3 other offers.
Rock Solid offer: Dynamo Kiev .
Normal Offer: Besiktas / Torino / Getafe
In Khiabani inghadr Veeer mizaneh, I had to re-hear Beiranvand 3 times to get the Getafe offer.

http://tamasha.com/v/qVeGB

Getafe would be awesome but they have just bought Soria from Sevilla for 3,00 Mill. € .

1531528735917.png

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
According to Beiranvand himself he has1 rock solid offer and 3 other offers.
Rock Solid offer: Dynamo Kiev .
Normal Offer: Besiktas / Torino / Getafe
In Khiabani inghadr Veeer mizaneh, I had to re-hear Beiranvand 3 times to get the Getafe offer.

http://tamasha.com/v/qVeGB
He also mentioned another Italian name but got lost under Khiabani's veeer!

Having said that, usually when players come out with the name of the teams that are supposedly interested in them, it's usually either bazar-garmi or not serious offers. Look at Azmoun vs. Jahanbakhsh.