Legionnaires thread 2018-19, News, Updates, Live Reports

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Reza Gucci is as bad. The man who adored Ahmadinejad because of that ''havaale vaaredaat e mashin'' gift :)
Right now he cant even score in a cypriot Brothel.
That is not a technical issue though...
I said it before the world cup started.
We needed a player who could make the best out of the rare chances that could come our way, and Reza was the man.
NOT Taremi with a poor conversion rate.
He is a very good player and with great stamina and pace, just don't have that smartness in front of the goal.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
That is not a technical issue though...
I said it before the world cup started.
We needed a player who could make the best out of the rare chances that could come our way, and Reza was the man.
NOT Taremi with a poor conversion rate.
He is a very good player and with great stamina and pace, just don't have that smartness in front of the goal.
Oghab jan Taremi is a hell of a player with so much potential, he did miss against Portugal but remember he's playing his club football in Qatar.
He's wasted there. However CQ regards him very highly and bet CQ will play him and Kaveh up front in asian cup.
Not defending his behaviour outside the pitch though.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Last edited:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
The half Iranian CB Ryan Tafazoli and Peterborough are first in English League 1 after 7 weeks. It will be interesting to see if they qualify for Championship CQ will consider him or not. I know he was on CQ radar and himself showed some interest to play for Iran.