Legionnaires thread 2019-2020, News, Updates, Live Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
با این همه گنده گوزی و باد و بود یه مهدویکیا و یه نکونام تونستن یه خودی نشون بدن و اونا تو ایران هم جزو افتاده ها و کم حرف ترین ها بودن. این طارمی هنوز پاش از بوشهر به تهران نرسیده بود و هنوز نیم سال تو پرسپولیس نبود اومد قهر کرد و در مورد خودش گفت "ما بزرگ پرسپولیسیم". آخه گوز, تو کی هستی که بزرگ پرسپولیس باشی بعد ۶ ماه؟ اصلا پرسپولیس خودش چه پخیه که تو بزرگش باشی. همون که گفتم, تا نیم فصل رو نیمکته.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Sporting Lisbon 2 Rio Ave 3
What an upset in front of 50,000 fans !! Mehdi Taremi got three penalties for his team first one was a pen there was clear contact but Taremi went down theatrically the second one was a professional Dive, hardly touched:D. No doubt about the 3rd one.
I tell you guys Taremi was a total nightmare for Sporting defence, a total nuisance through out the match.

First Penalty

Second Penalty

3rd penalty

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Dame Taremi garm. I hope it wont become a habit though. It wont be long before they figure him out and reward him with yellow cards. Not good for his reputation in the new country.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Dame Taremi garm. I hope it wont become a habit though. It wont be long before they figure him out and reward him with yellow cards. Not good for his reputation in the new country.
He's won 5 pens for Rio Ave in 3 matches so far :) defenders in Portugal are struggling to handle this slippery Iranian lol

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Highlights of Sporting 2 Rio Ave 3

Taremi's runs that lead up to the 3 penalties are shown in this clip

Looking at this video I have now my doubts he fell down theatrically before the second penalty. It looks like the opponent player's knee hit his left foot which made him fall down. It's less clear in the first video.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Looking at this video I have now my doubts he fell down theatrically before the second penalty. It looks like the opponent player's knee hit his left foot which made him fall down. It's less clear in the first video.
All three incidents were checked by VAR, not easy to get a hattrick of pens in front of 50,000 Sporting fans I don't think it's s ever happened before :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
All three incidents were checked by VAR, not easy to get a hattrick of pens in front of 50,000 Sporting fans I don't think it's s ever happened before :)
Damesh vaghean garm! If he continues like this he'll easily become the best newbie of the season in the Portuguese league! He wasn't this good even in IPL.

We're probably watching him at his life's top form right now.

Tagh tagh tagh zadam be takhteh. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.