Legionnaires thread 2019-2020, News, Updates, Live Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taremi rumoured to be moving to Aston Villa
This guy has hit a high note in Rio Ave for whatever reason. If I were him I would quietly play my football there and not even change my daily coffee routine. It's not like he was a super talent waiting to be discovered. He's somewhat over-performing and in excellent form. Considering how brainless he can be, if I were his agent, I would tell him to stay put.

Feb 4, 2005
This guy has hit a high note in Rio Ave for whatever reason. If I were him I would quietly play my football there and not even change my daily coffee routine. It's not like he was a super talent waiting to be discovered. He's somewhat over-performing and in excellent form. Considering how brainless he can be, if I were his agent, I would tell him to stay put.
Exactly what I was thinking. Taremi's hit/miss ratio has always been crap in both PP and TM. I hope he has turned the corner and is on the rise and hope he goes to AV and shine but I doubt it

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
https://www.hammers.news/columnist/...-reportedly-lining-up-move-for-sardar-azmoun/

West Ham could face a big problem on the horizon with one of their key targets Sardar Azmoun. Area Napoli are claiming that the Zenit Saint Petersburg ace has been offered to Arsenal. And that will surely make it incredibly hard for the Hammers to win the race to sign the striker.

Click HERE to read also: Blow for West Ham as £10m London-born ace admits Arsenal is ‘dream’ transfer
According to a report from Italian media outlet Area Napoli, West Ham are keen to sign.

David Moyes will undoubtedly want to bolster his attacking ranks this summer.

Although it is unclear as to how much the Scot will have to spend. The current global health crisis will clearly have a huge effect on finances in football.

Sardar Azmoun (Photo by Mike Kireev/NurPhoto via Getty Images)
Hammers face tough battle ahead
Area Napoli claims that Azmoun could be picked up for as little as £25 million this summer. And that would be very good value for a player with the Iranian’s quality.

Having said that, Arsenal are a lot more likely to be able to afford that fee than West Ham are.

Ranking the last 10 years of West Ham home kits

Next Video
Last Season's Premier League Surprise Stars XI: What Happened Next?
05:46
Next Video
Last Season's Premier League Surprise Stars XI: What Happened Next?

Cancel
Autoplay is paused
And Mikel Arteta will be able to offer the forward more chances to win trophies than David Moyes will.

Stats

Sardar Azmoun (Photo by Sergei Mikhailichenko/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)
The 25-year-old has been in fine form for Zenit over the past 14 months. In 45 appearances, he has racked up 26 goals and 10 assists (Transfermarkt).

Azmoun is very strong in their air. In 27 outings for Zenit this season, the 6ft 1in hitman has won an average of two aerial duals per game (Who Scored).

The Zenit ace seems to be tailor made for the Premier League. And he is at the right age to make the transition from Russia to England. The striker has plenty of experience but is still young enough to improve further still.

But with Arsenal now allegedly int he race to sign the 41-capped Iran international, West Ham will certainly have their work cut-out.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Taremi is officially the world's best diver. Neymar has nothing on him. He's mastered the art to perfection.
Taremi has earned Rio Ave 8 or 9 penalties so far this season, 3 of them against Sporting and tbf all three were legit.😁
He never took penalties before as far as i remember but since Porto and Benfica have shown interest lately Rio have allowed him
to take them so his price tag would go up :)

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Taremi has earned Rio Ave 8 or 9 penalties so far this season, 3 of them against Sporting and tbf all three were legit.😁
He never took penalties before as far as i remember but since Porto and Benfica have shown interest lately Rio have allowed him
to take them so his price tag would go up :)
Are Porto and Benfica legit interested or are these more agent rumours since it is summer time?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Obviously it's a team-work "Iranian-Russky" to bring this guy to Arsenal.
Rumours say it's all done by now, Arsenal has signed Azmoun!

Well, you never know, he might end up in Liverpool :ROFLMAO:.........man, what a calamitous case!

Kia Joorabchian

Andrey Arshavin

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Azmoun should stay away from Arsena if he has any intention in playing in the Champions league.
get the fuck'utta here bummer-hAji, you better out " lookin' n' chasin' " for them big balls, get on track'm them BALLS hard!
Fuckin' ey, muffin my morning reading you bullshit post (should stay away from Arsenal:ROFLMAO::D) here, pass me my :coffee:!

However, you better let the men of business take care of this, they know what they are doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.