Legionnaires thread 2019-2020, News, Updates, Live Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
وااااای من که عاشقه لژیونر هامونم بچه ها, بچه هامون خیلی خوبن, آماده هم هستم, بیاید از این دلاور مردای وطن حمایت کنیم,اینان که پرچم ایران رو بالا میبرن ...دو دو دودو.. ایران....دودو دووددوو ایران...ایییرااان...ایییرااان ....

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Very nice goal but in a better league he would have probably not scored this goal as he shot it right at the goalie and the latter did a lousy job saving it. At this level he should have been able to shoot the ball to an empty space.

His progressing time is slowly getting finished too. For a move to a better team/league, it's now or never.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
his 2nd in the game was even better.

Now the second one, was a well placed shot.

BTW, Dzyuba is such a giant in their forwards line and by that I don't mean his size! He's such a great player. He should have been playing in a much bigger team/league.

Oct 18, 2010
that's his wife who is a footballer and is going to
play for her husband's women's team in belgium
next season.
must be the first husband and wife iranian footballers
to both play in eu.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Kaveh Rezaei scored his second goal of the season for Sporting Charleroi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal Anwerp 1 Gent 0

Beiranvand & Milad Mohamadi are on the bench

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Ramin Rezaeian has joined Qatari Champions Al Duhail(previously known as Lekhweya)
As a winger he scored 13 goals last season for Al Shahania last season.
Credit where is due, he's done well and hopefully we see him in Asian Champions league soon.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
BTW, I really like Azmoun's goal celebrations now a days. I hope he doesn't lose his "Henry-like, slow to a music rhythm runs" in front of the crowd after he scores. Very classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.