Legionnaires thread 2020-2021, News, Updates, Live Reports

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't get it. He had a great season with Olympiacos scoring 18 goals there and becoming the second top scorer in the league. In such a situation the club usually wanna keep the player. What happened? Why did they let him go?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I don't get it. He had a great season with Olympiacos scoring 18 goals there and becoming the second top scorer in the league. In such a situation the club usually wanna keep the player. What happened? Why did they let him go?
I dont get it either.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Really really curious to see how Taremi will perform in Porto. Have a feeling he's gonna fit in very well, making a name for himself at the world stage. If he can become the only top scorer in the Portuguese league this season with Porto (very likely if he can stay in form and healthy), he could get quite a few lucrative offers after the season is over.

Anyone knows when the league games will begin?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Really really curious to see how Taremi will perform in Porto. Have a feeling he's gonna fit in very well, making a name for himself at the world stage. If he can become the only top scorer in the Portuguese league this season with Porto (very likely if he can stay in form and healthy), he could get quite a few lucrative offers after the season is over.

Anyone knows when the league games will begin?
Next week

Porto v Braga

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Let's see any of these Legionnaire will post something in solidarity of their colleague.