Legionnaires thread 2020-2021, News, Updates, Live Reports

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
It doesn't make sense to me that Meghanlou is loaned to Persepolis! I think the player has a different state of mind once they are transferred to a European club (from Iran), what does this mean for him by moving to PP?! Remember Jahanbakhsh when he first moved to Holland, playing in the 2nd division? That's what I mean...

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Last edited by a moderator:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Last edited by a moderator:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Mashallah Karim!

Sardar has been needing to leave Russia for years now. I think Taremi's success in Porto may trigger him to want to do that even more now. Although in a better team than Zenit, he really needs to score on his chances. 1 goal out of 10 clear chances in a game is not good for his image in a bigger team with tougher fans.

Even though I like the idea of him playing for Sevilla much more than his current situation, I think he's got the capacity to play for a bigger club. If another Milan offer comes along, he should take that in a heart bit IMO!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Azmoun scored a penalty as his team won 4-0 against Akhmat. I'm not sure if he assisted the third goal too?

Nice to see that they give the Penalties to Azmoun now. Dzyuba was their given penalty taker before.

Nov 24, 2002
Azmoun scored a penalty as his team won 4-0 against Akhmat. I'm not sure if he assisted the third goal too?

Nice to see that they give the Penalties to Azmoun now. Dzyuba was their given penalty taker before.

They probably try to improve his stats for eventual transfer, he will be FA next in 2022, so next season will be his last year contract with Zenit.

Oct 18, 2010
mehdi speaks out against the afc clowns (y)

"I am wondering when these biased AFC decisions against Iranian football will come to an end," the striker posted on Twitter.

"Bahrain's heat and a whole host of other reasons are making me wonder, why there? I am still thinking why these decisions do not come to an end. We have suffered our whole lives, this is just another one."

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
mehdi speaks out against the afc clowns (y)

"I am wondering when these biased AFC decisions against Iranian football will come to an end," the striker posted on Twitter.

"Bahrain's heat and a whole host of other reasons are making me wonder, why there? I am still thinking why these decisions do not come to an end. We have suffered our whole lives, this is just another one."

Good, at least someone said something.