Legionnaires thread 2020-2021, News, Updates, Live Reports

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I'd much rather he stay in Zenit than go to England where the racists would try to injure him or bench him on some shit no name/no prestige club.
I'd rather he "tries" to get better than be comfortable all the times. In your worst case scenario he can always return to Russia.

Ps. Why is the only alternative England? I think he can be fit in both Italy and Spain.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Ps. Why is the only alternative England? I think he can be fit in both Italy and Spain.
Anyone else think Sardar has already peaked and going to a top training club like real or juve would have little effect on his ability or is it just me?

A lot of clubs in Spain and Italy use American reinsurers for their insurance and due to sanctions they would not be able to insure Sardar. That makes Germany who use their own German reinsurers the more likely destination for Iranis. Also any other countries like russia who likely do not use the American companies are a possibility.

As usual things cannot be straightforward and simple for Iranis, sadly.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Anyone else think Sardar has already peaked and going to a top training club like real or juve would have little effect on his ability or is it just me?

A lot of clubs in Spain and Italy use American reinsurers for their insurance and due to sanctions they would not be able to insure Sardar. That makes Germany who use their own German reinsurers the more likely destination for Iranis. Also any other countries like russia who likely do not use the American companies are a possibility.

As usual things cannot be straightforward and simple for Iranis, sadly.
Portugal and Belgium don't seem to have problems with that though?

Ps. I agree Sardar has peaked but he would get more exposure in Italy and Spain and would put Iran more on the map. Besides the experience he would get in those leagues is not comparable to what he could get in the Russian league. He might actually end up growing up as a person there.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
It is time for Sardar to leave. He has to go somewhere he is not treated as disposable.
I watched Zenit's goals again and again, Drugba was not covered even once. This was definitely a set up.
Russian mafia obviously wanted their own Russian Ali Daei to be the best scorer.
So unfair to Azmoun.
He wins Zenit championship, and they steal his best scorer title in return.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It is time for Sardar to leave. He has to go somewhere he is not treated as disposable.
I watched Zenit's goals again and again, Drugba was not covered even once. This was definitely a set up.
Russian mafia obviously wanted their own Russian Ali Daei to be the best scorer.
So unfair to Azmoun.
If that was the case they wouldn't have let him take the last couple if penalties, would they?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Jahanbakhsh is low in confidence..months of being sidelined has had an effect on him mentally. He is physically sharp and has the technical ability but hesitate too long and looks nervous and worried about not getting it right. 😬
He will be a totally different player when he joins team melli.

Nov 24, 2002
Potter is one mother fcuker idiot coach, i barely blame coaches when Iranian players are not getting the playing time, but this guy destroyed JB career. JB has been the most professional Iranian player not only for his generation but overall. The idiot coach benched him, didn't include him in the squad and gave him a very little playing time but Ali answered him inside the pitch, came back stronger. and became starter. 3 great performance as starter and bang, one bad performance and guess who is the first sub vs City: JB!!
Fck Brighton and Potter, get the hell out of this shit hole man... I know you want be pro and stay quiet but you are turning 28 soon and wasting your time in this shitty club.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2002
So unfair to Azmoun.
Fuckk Russia. Everyone knows Sardar is their best striker. and by far, he played 5-6 matches less than Dzyuba if i am not wrong

Nov 24, 2002
Jahanbakhsh is low in confidence..months of being sidelined has had an effect on him mentally. He is physically sharp and has the technical ability but hesitate too long and looks nervous and worried about not getting it right. 😬
He will be a totally different player when he joins team melli.
He actually had 3 great performances as starter before City match.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
He actually had 3 great performances as starter before City match.
He wasn't awful against City but when he had too much time to think he messed up trying too hard.
He should take these little playing times he is given and play fearless with no worries and take the game to the opponents.
What's the worst thing that will happen?! Can't get any worse...he will still pickup his 50 grand a week paycheck! So fu..ing go for it mate !

Oct 18, 2010
let's face it this guy has been a total bust in epl.
and he is just happy to collect a good paycheck and sit on the bench.
that's not the type of player we need for the national team.