Leonardo Padovani, Esteghlal Brazilian defender speaks Farsi

He has been playing in Iran since 2014, and speaks decent Farsi. Solid defender for IPL standard, even though he is getting old(34) and lost his spot to young and promising Majid Hosseini(even before his injury).

http://tamasha.com/v/2xMqm
.Yes he was invited by Adel. Poor guy, his family couldn't watch the game due to the power outage in Saadat Abad

Oct 18, 2010
i don't understand why carlos and the red's coach can not
speak persian even though they have been in iran for years.
and they get into a fight over iran's national team.what a bust!
at least learn the language cabrones then fight about things
iranian.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
i don't understand why carlos and the red's coach can not
speak persian even though they have been in iran for years.
and they get into a fight over iran's national team.what a bust!
at least learn the language cabrones then fight about things
iranian.
It's difficult to learn new languages after a certain age. Much easier when you're young.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
دمش گرم.فارسی زبون خیلی سختیه برای یادگیری.
Not really …. I had no problems learning it ,within couple of years I was fluent and could even sing songs in Farsi before I started school .:sneaky:

Seriously though Farsi is not that difficult to learn ,many of my friend's wives and partners picked it up in a short time without living in Iran .

Not really …. I had no problems learning it ,within couple of years I was fluent and could even sing songs in Farsi before I started school .:sneaky:

Seriously though Farsi is not that difficult to learn ,many of my friend's wives and partners picked it up in a short time without living in Iran .
This reminds me of a friend's Girlfriend who once Said: Khayeh Mishkoonam instead of Khahesh Mikonam :rolleyes: