Let,s say Ya Ali Madad for our TM.

Bijan

Bench Warmer
Apr 18, 2004
I did´'t want to reply to your post dear Sarbaz because I know that it is a part of our culture to summon the God(s), but then it struck me that I find it my duty to do so for two reasons:

1- if we need supranatural help in the form of religious miracles to win from Bahrain, we'd better not advance to World Cup! Maybe we'll face Argentine there and the Imam you named for some reason decides not to help us! I think it's better if we realise our capabilites one day and accept them whether they're sufficient to do the job or not. We should learn to be independant, indeed even in our toughts.

2- Imam Ali was an arab as well. So don't you find it hypocrite to call his race monkeys (if that was your intention at least) and then ask for him to lend a divine hand in order for us to kick these moneky's a**es? I am niether pro Arab-loving nor pro Arab-hating. Let's all find a healthy and rational way in dealing with our nationalistic emotions.

Excuse me for being so direct and if it sounds as I have been lecturing too much, I hope you understand that it is not my intention to do so, but to learn from each other.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yeah! Bijan jan, please keep your lessons at home, we are all busy here!

YA ALI MADAD!!!!!!

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
LOL! I think he was pretty kind to us considering Bahrain's missed chances and Iran's FANTASTIC performance!!!

Takes a lot to take away from ARAB Bahrainis and give to AJAM Iranians! Well done Ali!

LOL ! YA ALI MADAD.... anyway the royal family of Bahrain mistreats Shities, so i would put my money on him siding with the AJAMs. Anyway, his daughter in-law was Yadigard III's daughter...so he should be thankful we took him in! :)