Let's Hope it is the Case !

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
First of all - there is not much good that can come for Iranian people when our soldiers enter Syria to fight ISIS on the ground.....but as we all know they did. Couple of days ago a new campaign of IR troops were deployed to Syria.

US authorities are calling it an alliance between Russia and IR to protect Assad.....
US conservatives are calling it the takeover of Middle East by the Russian/Iranian alliance...
Others are calling it the start of WW3......when USA and Europe enter the picture to defend Israel, KSA,....

I hope none of it is the case........I hope IR, Russia, USA,......met in New York and agreed on a plan to clean up the ME out of ISIS. Let's hope that is the case. ISIS must be destroyed....who knows maybe in the process so will KSA and the rest of Khalifeh seeking wahabis.

Either way as one Iranian I am extremely concerned IR does not drag Iran and Iranian people into a big war.....which will certainly start as a Shia-Sunni conflict.

God protect Iran and Iranians.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
First of all - there is not much good that can come for Iranian people when our soldiers enter Syria to fight ISIS on the ground.....but as we all know they did. Couple of days ago a new campaign of IR troops were deployed to Syria.

US authorities are calling it an alliance between Russia and IR to protect Assad.....
US conservatives are calling it the takeover of Middle East by the Russian/Iranian alliance...
Others are calling it the start of WW3......when USA and Europe enter the picture to defend Israel, KSA,....

I hope none of it is the case........I hope IR, Russia, USA,......met in New York and agreed on a plan to clean up the ME out of ISIS. Let's hope that is the case. ISIS must be destroyed....who knows maybe in the process so will KSA and the rest of Khalifeh seeking wahabis.

Either way as one Iranian I am extremely concerned IR does not drag Iran and Iranian people into a big war.....which will certainly start as a Shia-Sunni conflict.

Well to start off I must say you can't put USA and Russia in the same sentence as the IR. Their army is not nearly as strong as the other two but they are going to be a player in that region. It seems like the new trend is IR is going to do it through Hezbollah more so than sending Iranian boots in Syria. I think Iranians will play the role of "advisers" toHezbollah and Assad's army. Of course some people who are hell bent on this cause will join in on the fight but the majority of the heavy lifting will be done by Russia, the US and Iran/Turkey, the coalition will be more in the background. Think of it as Iran will be playing the role of the back up singer but Iran will not be the main attraction say Beyonce. I hope for once Iran stays out of this mess but you know Iran will get involved somehow, either indirectly or directly.

Listen Masoud jan I feel the same way as you, despite being born and raised in the USA, I am still Iranian. While I might have no love for their government, I stand with their people. I don't want to see any poor Iranian soldier dying so some akhoond can put a ribbon on his uniform. The poor mom is going to have to Barry his kid not because of something glorious like fighting for Iran's independence but Syria(a foreign problem). This is just a major criticism I have with Iranian government in general. We have very high unemployment, prices of homes are through the roof, food prices are outrageous yet all they do is build Mosques and help out the Palestinian/Syrian regimes. Why not help out your own people? As bad as USA and Russia are, they know they can't go too far because the people will say something about it. In Iran, it's like the people just accept it as a way of life and that is what gives them their power. When you have an apathetic population, this is what happens.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
In IR's 36 years of existence this is the 2nd time they are on the right side in foreign affairs but not necessary for the right reasons. 1st one was Armenia Azerbaijan conflict & now this.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
TM jaan - good to se your sentiments towards Iran and Iranians.
I do agree with you bout IR military capabilities - but we also have to understand the type of Gorilla warfare ISIS is fighting, IR forces (including Hezbollah) are well equipped to beat them, better than Russia or USA.

ZA Jaan - I agree. Never thought I will see the day Russia would be the hope to bring freedom!!! anywhere. Not that Russians believe in Freedom - but comparing to what ISIS proposing, Russia is a breath of fresh air to the people of Syria.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
IR forces (including Hezbollah) are well equipped to beat them, better than Russia or USA.
lol, how that? What exactly is IR doing to justify being called better equiped than Russia. I mean i let out USA as US is the force that created, funded armed and trained the ISIS so they are not the ones i count in when it comes to fight ISIS. They never fought them, they just extended their time but seriously how are those IR risho pashmoos better equiped than Russia, or even the syrian forces? IR are sneaky motherfuckers, they ignite fire whereever they put a foot in. In Syria, they are betraying Assad, in Iraq they have betrayed even the shiite government of Al Maliki. They have fought and funded Al Qaida in both countries at the same time. I have given up basing my judgment on theories and talks. IR shiites have proven long ago that they are all about lie and deceit. The outcome of the IR actions clearly works infavor of theor US master and their Israeli allies, as they are those who wanted this war to last long until there is no Syria, Iraq and Baath party left around Israel. They have sent a few fucked up technicians to Syria to play act the loyal ally but they didnt provide any substanciated help to Assad to make a real difference in this war. It was just enough to not let Assad go down but it was not enough to beat the other side decisively. This is clearly the US, Israeli playbook that IR is reading here.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
lol, how that? What exactly is IR doing to justify being called better equiped than Russia. I mean i let out USA as US is the force that created, funded armed and trained the ISIS so they are not the ones i count in when it comes to fight ISIS. They never fought them, they just extended their time but seriously how are those IR risho pashmoos better equiped than Russia, or even the syrian forces? IR are sneaky motherfuckers, they ignite fire whereever they put a foot in. In Syria, they are betraying Assad, in Iraq they have betrayed even the shiite government of Al Maliki. They have fought and funded Al Qaida in both countries at the same time. I have given up basing my judgment on theories and talks. IR shiites have proven long ago that they are all about lie and deceit. The outcome of the IR actions clearly works infavor of theor US master and their Israeli allies, as they are those who wanted this war to last long until there is no Syria, Iraq and Baath party left around Israel. They have sent a few fucked up technicians to Syria to play act the loyal ally but they didnt provide any substanciated help to Assad to make a real difference in this war. It was just enough to not let Assad go down but it was not enough to beat the other side decisively. This is clearly the US, Israeli playbook that IR is reading here.
Point is Iran doesnt really have the capability to decisively defeat the rebels in Syria. Artesh can't be send to foreign country so they have to resort to Shia fighters and we know these fighters are nothing near professional.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
There is no entity in the ME stronger than IR Revolutionary Guards to fight the war ISIS brings. Both Russia and USA know that.
The Ghods force is about Gorilla warfare....pose as civilian and hit them before they hit you. I bet you with proper air support IR can clean up not only Syria but the whole ME from ISIS in a short time.

It is kind of poetic when you think about it - the people we hate for hurting our brothers and sisters inside Iran are going to kick butts of people we hate even more - the bastards who cut throats, set people on fire, rape wives and children........

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
There is no entity in the ME stronger than IR Revolutionary Guards to fight the war ISIS brings. Both Russia and USA know that.
The Ghods force is about Gorilla warfare....pose as civilian and hit them before they hit you. I bet you with proper air support IR can clean up not only Syria but the whole ME from ISIS in a short time.

It is kind of poetic when you think about it - the people we hate for hurting our brothers and sisters inside Iran are going to kick butts of people we hate even more - the bastards who cut throats, set people on fire, rape wives and children........
This is all based on dreams, fiction and propaganda mass. If i was you i wouldnt bet even a penny on what you just said above because there is nothing that supports your claims above. I dont blame you though, talking up sepah and that imaginary ghods army has been a work in process and priority of those shiite motherfuckers and their US backers for a long time but now let me explain why the whole thing you are hoping for is just imaginary and based on propaganda over many years:

First of all there is no "Gorilla warfare". Its Guerrilla warfare. One of the main things that give a good guerrilla troop its reputation is: action and de facto war and gaining experience while fighting. Now when did you see sepah fighting the last time? when did they ever fought a guerrilla fight? Not even against iraq where they got spanked big time at the end. sepah was not even able to silence poor iranian people on the streets equiped with just stones and sometimes not even that. Infact it was the by far more experienced guerrilla fighters of hezbollah who came, teamed up with basij and bailed them out. Fact is, Sepah is just a mafia group with a lot of political and economic influence and they make use of propaganda to make people become intimidated without fighting anyone. They all wear military cloths but they never fight. Ghods is completely imaginary. Ghods never fought any wars, not a regular nor a guerrilla war from house to house. Its a master piece of propaganda, a co production of deceitful shiites ruling iran and their US masters. There is no ghods army. They have made you believe an army is a strong army without fighting which is the same they have made people believe when it came to Mahdiye ghaayeb. Even a guerrilla fighter or army has to fight to build up any kind of reputation and the ISIS itself is obviously the best guerrilla army in that region. They are put together as experienced fighters who fought in multiple places in the world like in Libya and Syria and are now united in Iraq and Syria. These guys are the real deal when it comes to guerrilla warfare. These guys were keeping a big and formerly well organized regular army of the syrian government at bay and have beaten them in inner city fights multiple times. The only ones who -based on their decades long war experience against the israelies- could take it with them, is Hezbollah of Lebanon but they do not operate independently because they are an IR created entity so they only fight when IR tells them to fight and IR is keeping them out because the IR is in a lot of way in the same boat as the US: Both need this thing to prolong.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010

I hope IR, Russia, USA,......met in New York and agreed on a plan to clean up the ME out of ISIS. Let's hope that is the case.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what a joke man , daash MAsoud chi shodeh dobaareh.....

if you still don't know how this mess started and Shite-Sunni war is just a coverup for the bloodsucker US to hide it's main interest, maa baas begim, shoomaa khodtoono naarahat nakonin, change your TV channel and everything would be fine...

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Chera to enghadr sari hayajaan zade mishi man hanooz toosh moondam. Do you know who spead the news about a few hundreds of IR foldiers being deployed in syria? Two "lebanese sources" with no clear indication of their identities. Now if you cant guess who those lebanese sources were, i will try to make it easier to spot the sources of such news: Those so called lebanese sources are shiite hezbollah members. And why do you think they come up with so called news like this when Russia is uping the pressure on those US jihadis? Bingo: Because they are well...shiites. The IR once again wants to decorate itself with achievements of others. Once again all on paper and as propaganda of course without much of a fight. Sneaky motherfuckers and again: The US is ok with that. They have brought them up for being the sneaky, lieing motherfuckers without any principals that they are, it doesnt matter if they want to decorate themselves with other peoples achievements, even with russian achievments, aslong as they continue this campaign of supporting disintegration and division based on their natural shiite abilities: Deceit, lie, propaganda, terrorism.