LIVE: Argentina vs Germany(Friendly)

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Thanks Niloufar for live report and Arsenal for the link.

I enjoyed the last 30 min. and the highlights as well as the highlights of Brazil-China (I
think), Japan-N. Korea, S. Korea-Kuwait, S. Arabia-Uzbek. However they did not show any highlights from Iran-Bahrain game.

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
VIVA ARGENTINA! wow Riquelme was superb with his dribbling and passing. Excellent stuff. you add Tevez and healthy Aimar to that line-up and young Lionel Messi and Argentina will kick some major ass in 06.

Messi19

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
ANG jan, Brazil gets a lot of publicity as they should. They are the champ and they have Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Adriano, Kaka and Robinho. But what about the Defense? Cafu who is 36 is playing Defense for them. He is a great player but do you think if he was forward he still could have play for Brazil at 36? The answer is no. As much as they have great off offensive players they don't have the same depth in defense. and when it comes to WC anything can happen. Just look at Euro 2004 and Greece, a smart coach might figure a way to frustrate Brazil and beat them by 1 goal. and regarding Argentina, I believe they are more balanced than Brazil. and Players like Aimar, Riquelme, Tevez, Zenatti, Saviola, Crespo,... might not get the same publicity as Brazilians do but they can get the job done as well as any of their Brazilian counter parts. and like Brazil, Argentina has and always will have a great talent pool. in Fact their U20 team just beat Brazil 2-1!

Ramtin

IPL Player
Nov 4, 2002
www.juventus.com
Niloufar said:
oh shittttt

PENALTY called.
hey it wasnt that much of penalty..damnnnnnnn

Frings scores.

Germany 1 - 0 Argentina.

kufteshun besheh...
Niloufar said:
min 35.
the ball is mainly in the middle.
now Germany attacks by Frier.he loses the ball with a good defence cover by Arg.

good chance by Arg but Germany covers that.Klinsman is shouting at players to attack attack.

yuhuuuuuuuuuuuu Penalty for Arg
definetly right call. vahshiiiii.. #18 make him fall.
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!by Crespo

Argentina 1-1 Germany!! good stuff! min 40.
LOOOOL! ;)
Nilou, was Toronto under poor weather conditions yesterday...
Was thinking perhaps the TV picture wasn't optimal! :p

note: I agree with "kufteshun besheh" :) German #"¤"#¤ ;)