Live report: Iran vs Portugal

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
The beach football system is kind of screwed up!! You get 2 points for the penalty win (a regular win is 3 points), but no points for the penalty loss!! It should be each team gets 1 point for the tie, and the team that wins in penalties gets an extra point! This is very weird! Iran did well, now they face Spain and the US next. Let's hope they keep playing well and winning a couple of games.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Wow, Really? We get to play the Americans? Where? When? I wish the boys lots of luck and stamina. This beach football thing is hard man. Its so hard and demanding on the body to run on that sand. Dameshoon garm and hope they beat Spain and have incentive to Crush the americans so they could advance to the next round.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Wow, Really? We get to play the Americans? Where? When? I wish the boys lots of luck and stamina. This beach football thing is hard man. Its so hard and demanding on the body to run on that sand. Dameshoon garm and hope they beat Spain and have incentive to Crush the americans so they could advance to the next round.
Iran plays US next, on Sunday, and then Spain on the last day, Tuesday. The US held their own against Spain, being at 4-4 with about 6 minutes left. Then they got a red card and Spain scored 4 goals to win it 8-4. They, the US, will be very motivated to beat us, thinking that would be their only chance of advancing, the same for us, really. I don't know how strong Spain is, but know that Portugal are one of the favorites to make the last 4, so if we held the portugese, we should have a chance against Spain. Regardless, at this point both games are pretty much a must win.

http://www.fifa.com/beachsoccerworldcup/matches/index.html

Aug 29, 2005
thanks for the report guys. For those who watched it where did you watch it?
also does anyone have link to the video of the goals?