Live update of the final in TeakWondow, 2 iranians on...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The korean guy should have gotten more warnings but the referees were sleeping (or they were very much awake if you know what I mean!!!) :mad:

The swedish commntators said that was not a nice victory by the korean!!!

Ipride jan, it should be on any time now! I think...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
By the way, if the spanish guy wins, Ali will have a tough time, considering the fights are in Spain!!!

Ipride jan, The referees were wrong! Lopez kicked the spanish guy which hit his b$tt but he got a last winner point for it! So now they have changed their minds. It's fair!

Jan 29, 2004
How did an ape get to ref this fight? He was totally out of it. The Korean cheated big time including some grassrolling, or is it matrolling :D

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Noooooooooooooooooooo....damn it!!!!!
They will change the program on Eurosport now!!!!!! :mad:

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone else take over please???

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
oooh no after 15 minutes of no fighting, as lopez has so far refused to fight the spanish guy, Eurosport has decided to switch off to another sport!!!!! Why couldnt they decide by seeing where the coin is in the refs hand or even better get the three of them on the mat and see whos the daddy.......

lopez should have been kicket out i think

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yeah, if Lopez goes to the final, I hope Ali can show him one or 2 things here! ;)

Damn it, I so wanted to see the final!

Jan 29, 2004
Lopez and the Spanish guy were tied at 2-2 at the end of 3 regular periods. Apparently Lopez won by golden point in the extra time and the Spanish protested. Making them fight again is BS...Taek Won Do federation is as corrupt as AFC if not more with a bunch of kimchis running it.

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
houmanbahal said:
valla zohre inja :d khabam nemiad ::D akhe kar daram bayad beram beron mikham zod biad bebinim :D

ajab man fekr kardam shabe...valli meske taekonoda raftan beeroon bahamdega chine restuarant buffet special

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Pendar jan, IRIB 2?? or do you mean jame jam 2??? It's news on IRIB 2!

LOL@ Kebabe 2 :D

Chief jan, Lopez golden point was false! It shouldn't have been counted! It's only fair to restart the fight! The federation would have been corrupted if Lopez would have won that way!