Liverpool interested in FC Rostov's Sardar Azmoun

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I think before he was tied to Arsenal and did liverpool show interest? Anyways rumors are just that, I will believe it when I see him on the pitch. IF that happens it would be a good career move, leaving Russia for the EPL. He will need to earn his spot on the starting XI though and that may take time at a club like Liverpool, after all this is Ann Field, not Watford.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
گفتگوی اختصاصی "ورزش سه" با "اندی هانتر"
احتمال رفتن آزمون به لیورپول زیاد است

اندی هانتر، خبرنگار روزنامه گاردین، که از احتمال انتقال سردار آزمون به لیورپول خبر داده بود، تایید کرد که احتمال رفتن ستاره ایرانی روستوف به آنفیلد، زیاد است.
[احتمال رفتن آزمون به لیورپول زیاد است]

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، دو سال بعد از اینکه برای اولین بار نام سردار آزمون در ستون شایعات فوتبال انگلیس دیده شد و رسانه های این کشور از علاقه آرسن ونگر برای به خدمت گرفتن او خبر دادند، این بار نشریه گاردین در گزارشی مفصل، از احتمال انتقال آزمون به لیورپول خبر داد.

هانتر که اخبار باشگاه لیورپول را برای گاردین پوشش می دهد، در مورد اینکه شایعه تا چه اندازه جدی است به "ورزش سه" گفت:" نمی دانم که لیورپول کسی را برای دیدن بازی های آزمون به روسیه فرستاده یا نه اما می دانم که بازی های او در لیگ قهرمانان، به ویژه بازی اخیر مقابل اتلتیکو مادرید، بسیار مورد توجه کلوپ قرار گرفته و سردار یکی از گزینه های خرید اصلی لیورپول در بازار نقل و انتقالات زمستانی است. آنها دنی اینگس را در اختیار نخواهند داشت و سادیو مانه هم برای حضور در جام ملت های آفریقا که در ژانویه برگزار می شود، خواهد رفت؛ به همین دلیل نیاز به تقویت تیم در فاز هجومی وجود دارد.

کلوپ زمانی که در دورتموند بود هم نشان داد که علاقه زیادی به بازیکنان جوان و مستعد دارد و این روند را در لیورپول هم دنبال می کند. آزمون هم از این ویژگی ها برخوردار است؛ هرچند همیشه در مورد بازیکنانی که از لیگ های پایین تر به لیگ برتر می آیند، این تردید وجود دارد که آیا می توانند با شرایط فیزیکی این رقابت ها کنار بیایند یا نه. در مورد سردار هم این سوال ها وجود دارد.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
As long as they stop keep calling him the Iranian Messi. I truly, utterly, excessively hate all these stupid comparisons, which not only make absolute no sense in footballing terms, but is downright illogical and meaningless in any other shape or form. As soon as you have a semi-talented, young footballer in Asia, someone or some papers come up with these moronic terms such as Asian Maradona, Qatari Zidane, or Chinese Socrates. For crying out loud.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
As long as they stop keep calling him the Iranian Messi. I truly, utterly, excessively hate all these stupid comparisons, which not only make absolute no sense in footballing terms, but is downright illogical and meaningless in any other shape or form. As soon as you have a semi-talented, young footballer in Asia, someone or some papers come up with these moronic terms such as Asian Maradona, Qatari Zidane, or Chinese Socrates. For crying out loud.
Asian inferiority complex. Very much seeded by the British during the colonization of south Asia. It's not just in sports and it's pathetic.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
You are spot on with your point .

even sardar himself has said he is sick and tired of being compared to such players and said he rather be compared with Ali Daei .....

I think in a near future every striker in Asia maybe compared to Sardar ,if he keeps his focus and don't get carried away and keep his feet on the ground .

Seems to me his father who was a famous athlete is guiding him well ,this kid can go places with his potential .

Messi is a genius and very unique and no one can play like him .

Nov 24, 2002
He'd be a good signing for Liverpool though he may be stuck on the bench if Origi and Sturridge stay fit and carry on the form they're in at the moment (considering they're on the bench and surplus to requirements right now).
Hey, long time man..

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I rather see him in teams such as Werder Bermen.
I agree with you hoamie, Azmoun might get lost in the shuffle at Liverpool. At least at WB, he has a solid shot at cracking the starting XI, probably very soon. He might never get that shot at Liverpool, no knock on Azmoun but they usually have some world class strikers. I would rather see him and other Iranians in the free flowing La Liga vs the rigid style of the Bundesliga or EPL. A creative player like Azmoun could flourish on a middle of the road La Liga team, say Espanyol or Las Palmas.

Hey, long time man..
Haha, it has been indeed. I have time on my hands and missed writing on here! :p

I agree with you hoamie, Azmoun might get lost in the shuffle at Liverpool. At least at WB, he has a solid shot at cracking the starting XI, probably very soon. He might never get that shot at Liverpool, no knock on Azmoun but they usually have some world class strikers. I would rather see him and other Iranians in the free flowing La Liga vs the rigid style of the Bundesliga or EPL. A creative player like Azmoun could flourish on a middle of the road La Liga team, say Espanyol or Las Palmas.
Isn't that the problem though? We're starving of Iranians in the English leagues. The best we have is Tafazolli at Peterborough and he's not an international 'star', yet. If he is to join Liverpool and has that one month chance while Mane is away and their injury crisis continues, he can offer that positive first impression. Besides, they've calmed on the scoring now (i.e. not scoring 3-4 in every game) so may need fresh striking options!

Nov 29, 2002
Tafazoli looks solid but he is unlikely to play regularly for iran even if he reaches the premier league. It seems clear that communication is important when they reach the first-team squad for big competitions (Davari, Beitashour). Zandi was an exception, at a time when there was a dearth of talent on his side of the pitch.