Luca Bonacic left Iran

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
i wish him luck, he is the most under rated forgin coach our club fotball ever had....
he taked sepahan first iranian club to fifa world club championchip, and won a match there too...
he taked over a sepahan team which lost most of its star players, and beat al-sad in iran and in qatar. it was nt his fault the sarparast of the team clear ahmadi......I WISH HE WOULD OF CAME TO PP..
his negitive is, he loves to drink like most of eastern euro coaches and he would get KHOOMAR and start fights...japon is good place for him...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Luca Bonacic left Iran and I heard on TV (Iranian sport) that he accepted a coaching job in Japan.:--wierd:

He took $300,000 for few months that he was in Iran:devil-smi
http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?itemid=56798&title=بوناچيچ_300_ميليون_از_سپاهان_گرفت
I read about this $300mil fee too that Sepahan had to pay..I dont understand why IPL clubs and media are so unprofessional about PAYING their DUES.
babam jan, hagheshuno ke nakhorde..they sacked him, so based on any legal contract, they have to pay the rest of the contract's fee to him too. its natural..mikhastan barkenaresh nakonan ke $300m nadan..

I agree with Chobehsaft..he is an underrated coach in Iran. he did an excellent job at Mes, and Sepahan in prev yrs..

Irani

IPL Player
Oct 19, 2002
Iran (70%), Others (30%)
I read about this $300mil fee too that Sepahan had to pay..I dont understand why IPL clubs and media are so unprofessional about PAYING their DUES.
babam jan, hagheshuno ke nakhorde..they sacked him, so based on any legal contract, they have to pay the rest of the contract's fee to him too. its natural..mikhastan barkenaresh nakonan ke $300m nadan..

I agree with Chobehsaft..he is an underrated coach in Iran. he did an excellent job at Mes, and Sepahan in prev yrs..
Where did I say he was not entitled to whatever(?) including the $300,000. Let me eeexxxppplainnn:
1. I do not believe what we read or heard is the entire deal or story.
2. $300,000 cannot be his entire salary in a country where idiots like Estili makes more than this much (I guess double this amount)
3. There was disagreement between Luca Bonacic and his Iranian assistant (Ghanbari)
4. Several players, e.g., Emad Redah did not like Luca and sided with Ghanbari holding meetings in Luca's back (so to speak)
5. Iranians are not used to Eastern Eurpean mentality. Their talk is blunt... no tarof paroff.
6. He used to drink ( who said one cannot drink in Iran?) and have hangovers which affected his mood (swearing at players)
7. Luca was not happy with Sepahan's management and their mistake of two yellow cards
8. I am sure there are more.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Where did I say he was not entitled to whatever(?) including the $300,000. Let me eeexxxppplainnn:
1. I do not believe what we read or heard is the entire deal or story.
2. $300,000 cannot be his entire salary in a country where idiots like Estili makes more than this much (I guess double this amount)
3. There was disagreement between Luca Bonacic and his Iranian assistant (Ghanbari)
4. Several players, e.g., Emad Redah did not like Luca and sided with Ghanbari holding meetings in Luca's back (so to speak)
5. Iranians are not used to Eastern Eurpean mentality. Their talk is blunt... no tarof paroff.
6. He used to drink ( who said one cannot drink in Iran?) and have hangovers which affected his mood (swearing at players)
7. Luca was not happy with Sepahan's management and their mistake of two yellow cards
8. I am sure there are more.
I didnt mean your post..I meant Iranian sport media and Sepahan being like crying-babies over this fee today in the news..as if he is ripping them off or something..Its the law, if u sack a coach during his contract, you got to pay for rest of his contract $ too. simple as that..mikhastan ekhrajesh nakonan!

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
THE WHOLE PROVIDANCE OF ISFEHAN IS IN A MOURNING FOR 3 DAYS OVER THIS MONEY....ta hala hitchkass tooo tarikheh esfehoon 300 ta yek tomani pooleh mooft nagerefteh, luca 300 million gerefteh....i bet u alot of esfehoonies where rush to er after they heard this news....and to return this money t isfehoon they will not eat, or drive , or even shower for months to come.....

Oct 19, 2002
Poor results? are you kidding me?
Sepahan is in 5th place this week considering the core of the team left at the beginning of the season for other teams. I thought bonacic was doing great with the skeleton of the team mostly gone.

I think they will regret the decision. watch sepahan finish the season lower than 5th.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
It's funny how our clubs managements are so quick in letting go of good and reputable coaches but so lengthy and passive when it comes to coaches with less education and reputation! You see this happening frequently... not like once in awhile!