Luis Suarez is a disgrace

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
"Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club. He should not be allowed to play for Liverpool again" - Sir Alex Ferguson

"I never knew Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand. I wasn't there, I never saw it. It's contrary to what I've been told." - Kenny Dalglish

[video=youtube;80Oed8OT4vw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Oed8OT4vw[/video]

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
As an Evertonian, I don't need any extra incentive to dislike Liverpool players, but this dirty rotten rat is in a sewer of his own! Just goes to show you can have all the talent in the world but there's no substitute for class! I watched in shock horror as the events unfolded! I must say I was very disappointed in Kenny Dalglish's post match interview. I respect his right to defend his player and have his back but I felt his comments were an insult to the intelligence of the interviewer and the 100's of millions of the viewing public. I have a lot of respect for what Kenny has achieved as a player and manager and I'd hate to think his reputation would be another casualty of the actions of this mindless, dirty, disgraceful numbskull!

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
i have dsliked many players before but he is the only one I can say I ever hated.

Nov 29, 2002

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
ouch..what a jerk..missed this scene before the game. so that explains Evra's weird celebration, before going back to tunnel, at the end of the match in front of Suarez(to piss him off)?!:)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Agar Man U mazerat khahi een jerko ghabool kone, man yeki ghabool nemikonam. He is one classless......
gofti " jerk " , yade oon tasnife ghadimi oftadam ke moosighish ro az Beatles gerefteh boodand.yadet hast ke yek zamani raghse jerk va shake mod shodeh bood.:)

dishab na parishab
too yek party
do ta dokhtare gherti
yekish jerk miraghsid
yekish shake miraghsid

bache_irooni

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
still Goalless in 6 appearances in la liga

and what an opportunity he missed today at the Mestalla ....

[video=youtube;bi8yLyleHKU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi8yLyleHKU[/video]
As a barca fan who watches all of barca's games, I have to say he's been one of the best players in the team ever since he started, if not the best. He's had a lot of assists and does everything right. He also scored a goal today which was disallowed...

As a barca fan who watches all of barca's games, I have to say he's been one of the best players in the team ever since he started, if not the best. He's had a lot of assists and does everything right. He also scored a goal today which was disallowed...
Doesn't matter , he is a 9 and he is there to score and I personally don't blame him for having two of the best goal scorers next to him but for his personal fulfillment he has to score goals and scoring is all matters to any striker ....

look at poor Soldado who's facing a goal drought at white hart after having a 3 wonderful years in Valencia ... Pochettino has setup some special training for him so he can get his scoring touch back...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Suarez even lied to his own club.

Do you expect anything different. The guy proved time and time he is a piece of shit. Nothing surprises me anymore with this animal. I'm not even a Liverpool fan but I feel for them because he dirtied them hard he bailed on his team for greener pastures he is not loyal the guy is a whore as far as I am concerned.

Feb 22, 2005
As another Barc fan, I agree 100% with you. He is great and will get better and better after being absent for few months.

Filipe Luis clashed with Luis Suárez
Atlético Madrid left-back Filipe Luis clashed with Luis Suárez in the final stages of his side’s 1-1 draw with Barcelona at the Camp Nou and from the looks of things came off rather worse for wear.

Suárez lost control of the ball and followed through on Luis just after the Brazilian had cleared, drawing a yellow card from the referee.

http://en.as.com/en/2016/09/22/football/1474497636_387069.html