maa enghelab kardim, che eshtebaaahi kardim

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOOL@ poem above! :D

On a serious note, is it me or I think something serious is finally brewing here? Comparing the protests in Shah era, here and there, versus now, I think its the only time in the past 30 years that all fractions of society have witnessed they have been wronged and are protesting. It used to be only Uni students and open-minded ppl, but now everyone (Retirees, Factory workers,etc) are protesting on continues-basis.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
nothing brewing.
nothing happens in Iran when people struggle.
iranians only complain when things are good.
they bite the hands that feeds them. This has been proven over and over since the muslim invasion on Sassanian Empire.

maybe they were the same before too i don't know ...

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
In Iran they have opened up a bit. If you read the comments on Iranian sites you will see openly anti regime comments that were unheard of just a few months ago. The regime knows that they need to let some air out as the economy is fucked up to a level never seen.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
خورجين شخصى را دزديدند.
مردمان بگفتند:
سوره ياسين بخوان كه آن مال پيدا شود.
مالباخته بگفت:
كل قرآن به يكجا درون خورجينم بود!
عبيد_زاكانی

اینجا دیاریست ﮐﻪ ﺑﺮﺧﻰ ﻫﺮ ﺭﻭﺯ ﺍﯾﺪﻩﻫﺎﻯ ﺑﻬﺸﺘﻰ ﻣﯿﻔﺮﻭﺷﻨﺪ ﺍﻣﺎ ﺧﻮﺩﺷﺎﻥ ﺳﻮﺍﺭ ﻣﺎﺷﯿﻦ ﻫﺎﻯ ﺿﺪ ﮔﻠﻮﻟﻪ ﻣﯿﺸﻮﻧﺪ و به بهترین بیمارستانهای دنیا میروند ﺗﺎ ﻭﺭﻭﺩﺷﺎﻥ ﺑﻪ ﺑﻬﺸﺖ ﺭﺍ ﺗﺎ ﺣﺪ ﻣﻤﻜﻦ ﺑﻪ ﺗﻌﻮﯾﻖ ﺑﯿﻨﺪﺍﺯﻧﺪ...
و مردم ساده دل را برای مداوا به امامزاده ها میفرستند !!!

May 21, 2003
In Iran they have opened up a bit. If you read the comments on Iranian sites you will see openly anti regime comments that were unheard of just a few months ago. The regime knows that they need to let some air out as the economy is fucked up to a level never seen.
time of some air was 25 years ago.

if they open as much as a fart crack the whole thing crumbles around them. They will not step back one inch.

they have used iran-raq war, drugs, football, sex, loosening of alcohol laws to fool naive people and they have succeeded for the last three decades. but not all people. nemishe ke tamaam e 70 million olaagh baashan. baziha mifahman.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

if they open as much as a fart crack the whole thing crumbles around them. They will not step back one inch.

they have used iran-raq war, drugs, football, sex, loosening of alcohol laws to fool naive people and they have succeeded for the last three decades. but not all people. nemishe ke tamaam e 70 million olaagh baashan. baziha mifahman.
Exactly, thats the thing. A lot of them(according to video of their protests) have realized the revolution of 40 yrs ago was a mistake, that Eslahtalab = Osoolgara is the same, etc. They chanted "Eslahtalab, Osoolgara, dige tamoome majara". Thats huge, bc that means they cant be played by govt's election candidates again!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002

Exactly, thats the thing. A lot of them(according to video of their protests) have realized the revolution of 40 yrs ago was a mistake, that Eslahtalab = Osoolgara is the same, etc. They chanted "Eslahtalab, Osoolgara, dige tamoome majara". Thats huge, bc that means they cant be played by govt's election candidates again!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
the slogan is on the money.
who can deny it. the revolution was the wrong choice.
it was the wrong choice in 1917 in russia. and it was was the wrong choice in france 1789.

have not a seen revolution that has not procured scores of dead of people as of yet.

May 21, 2003
the slogan is on the money.
who can deny it. the revolution was the wrong choice.
it was the wrong choice in 1917 in russia. and it was was the wrong choice in france 1789.

have not a seen revolution that has not procured scores of dead of people as of yet.
i feel that you are speaking in halves again.

i agree with you on france, the red october and the allah revolutions being mistakes but the two former were corrected by blood.
As the latter needs to, unfortunately, be corrected by blood.

i.e. Napoleon, and second world war brought those two revolutions under control.

Iran needs a napoleon or a civil war to stamp out its revolution and start from zero.