Macron wins by massive margin

Oct 1, 2004
oh man.
reading the opinions here it seems like brits fucked themselves up with this exit thingy.

also i have a mate in British columbia who works in immigration and he tells me over the last few months the applicants for immigration from UK to canada has been up in some regions by 50-60% compared to last years.

i guess some are abandoning ship.
UK folks have been moving to Canada for a good decade now.
With their accents they go very far!

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Let's go on a march bro. We can bring our resident sandis-khors (playboy, general parsaian) and schizophrenics (chinaski) along for the #bantz. I think the best way to fight against the Muslamic menace and their ray guns isn't to fuck up your country's geopolitical and economic future Brexit-style, but to go on a march. Secular Iranians like you, me, Keyvan Pars and Henri Chinaski will go down a storm with these guys, they'll love us

[video=youtube;AIPD8qHhtVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU[/video]
کس ننه جندت خارکسه جاکش. خاک عالم تو سر کسی که گذاشته تو اینجا حتی پشت سر کسی که حتی اینجا نیست زر زر کنی. واقعا یک ایرونیه نمونه هستی تو. فکر کردی دیگه به طور کل نیستم, دیگه راه و جاده واست وا شده, هر گهی دلت بخواد بخوری؟ میگم من هیچوقت در مورد انسان ها اشتباه نمیکنم. یکی از خارکسه ترین موجودات خود خودتی.

The level of you bisavaads argument is so fucking low. I mean posting that video clip to underline exactly what? To tell us exactly what?
I dont know how a complete bisavaad like you still manages to garner a few likes here and there. Really its unbelievable.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Btw Dr. gooz, that bisavaad lamenting like a dog about Scotland "leaving" as a side affect of brexit, should be told a few things:
Scotland is leaving exactly what? why is the will of the scotish people or essentially the will of anyone who doesnt want to be a part of anything by force, so concerning to you? Badbakht, UK is not a country. UK is basically the result of english force on their neighbours over 1000 years. I have never seen a scotish being full of love for the english, i have never seen a real irish or welsh man to love the english from the bottom of their hearts. The only irish or welsh people who are pro UK are mostly from those families with english background from the times as the english systematically started to change the demographics of the neighboring countries they had occupied by running an implantation plan. The same thing the arabs done to Iran and Iranians: They brought their people, gave them irish and welsh land and made them become bosses of the actualy irish and welsh land owners who all of a sudden became slaves and workers on their own previewsly owned properties. The english newcomers stayed there and are now part of the welsh and irish society but most of them remained loyal to their english homeland until today. These are the only "welsh" or "irish" who are still backing the idea of UK because they actually, deep in their hearts, are no irish or welsh. The whole north irland is a clear result of english implantation plan.

Who ever doesnt want to be part of anything by force, needs to be allowed to have a voice to change specially with that kind of a background and history and 1000 years of english force.

Nov 29, 2002
کس ننه جندت خارکسه جاکش. خاک عالم تو سر کسی که گذاشته تو اینجا حتی پشت سر کسی که حتی اینجا نیست زر زر کنی. واقعا یک ایرونیه نمونه هستی تو. فکر کردی دیگه به طور کل نیستم, دیگه راه و جاده واست وا شده, هر گهی دلت بخواد بخوری؟ میگم من هیچوقت در مورد انسان ها اشتباه نمیکنم. یکی از خارکسه ترین موجودات خود خودتی.

The level of you bisavaads argument is so fucking low. I mean posting that video clip to underline exactly what? To tell us exactly what?
I dont know how a complete bisavaad like you still manages to garner a few likes here and there. Really its unbelievable.
Great, I miss having personal insults from a non compos mentis.

Nov 29, 2002
kosse nane marmoolaket. I knew you missed it otherwise you wouldnt insult people who werent even around to defend themselves. Kose keshe haroom loghme.
Listen mate, I'm going to tell you this once and once only. This isn't your gutter that you can fill whenever you feel like it. This is a community of pretty educated iranians who just want to banter about things.

If you want to just bully people and get your anger out then either get help or get a virtual reality headset and push some kids around in VR. You make me ashamed.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
Listen mate, I'm going to tell you this once and once only. This isn't your gutter that you can fill whenever you feel like it. This is a community of pretty educated iranians who just want to banter about things.

If you want to just bully people and get your anger out then either get help or get a virtual reality headset and push some kids around in VR. You make me ashamed.
زر زر نباشه مارمولک بیسواد. ریدم تو اون سوادی که نداری. عجب جاکش بیشرمیه. در نبود من بهم فحش داده حالا که داره جواب پس میگیره, دوباره رفت تو لاکه موش مردگی. کثافتی که تو وجود تو هست حتی تو وجود یه سری از کثافت های همیشگیه این سایت هم دیده نشده. کس کشه حروم لقمه تو گه میخوری اصلا حرفی در مورد من بزنی بیسواد لجن, تا یاد نگیری سرتو بکنی تو کونت, من نه سری واست میزارم نه کونی.

Nov 29, 2002
I've blocked this guy now because life's too short really, I don't come on an online community to get my mother insulted willy nilly like this.

But I just thought it's worth displaying how crazy this guy is, he comes on and makes a comment about Scotland which I agree with, and has absolutely NO RELEVANCE to my previous point. I mean, how does my point relate to what he says? As someone born and raised in Britain, why would I want to see Scotland and Northern Ireland leave my country?

He just argues and throws shit on everything for the sake of it, the guy is insane.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
As someone born and raised in Britain, why would I want to see Scotland and Northern Ireland leave my country?
As i said before bisavaad, you lajan are born and raised in England. UK is just a sorry ass excuse of a forced union and a lot of people from Scotland and Wales dont want to be part of it and Ireland (at least the real ireland and not northern ireland which is an english colony) didnt want that english idea of kingdom to be forced on them and created their own republic. It doesnt matter if you bisavaad or your likes dont want to see Scotland part ways with UK and be an independent country. The only thing that matters is the opinion of people of scotland, wales, ireland... and if they dont want to be part of that UK thing, then you irrelevant bisavaad and your likes have to accept their decision. You have always been a maarmoolak who barely made any sense and even in this regard, you are talking out of your sorry ass.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Great, I miss having personal insults from a non compos mentis.
Dr jan, I am so happy I cannot understand his long winded farsi writing ad homenin attack posts. Ok I might post quite often, more than others but at least I am respectful about it.Hopefully, Merkel wins in Sept 24th, that is what I am focused on right now, Bundestag elections.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I've blocked this guy now because life's too short really, I don't come on an online community to get my mother insulted willy nilly like this.

But I just thought it's worth displaying how crazy this guy is, he comes on and makes a comment about Scotland which I agree with, and has absolutely NO RELEVANCE to my previous point. I mean, how does my point relate to what he says? As someone born and raised in Britain, why would I want to see Scotland and Northern Ireland leave my country?

He just argues and throws shit on everything for the sake of it, the guy is insane.
Baba jan I just got a partial scholarship to study Psych at UNLV. I am not at your level of expertise but even I know Chinaski suffers from bi polar skitzofrenic disorder. My father has bi polar but he is not skitzo. I can diagnose people with it becuase I lived with that Bolshevikski crap for 30+ years. Which is why I am looking forward to May 23rd, working at Indian Springs State Correctional Facility. I told you and others before to block this guy, I am glad you listened. Perhaps, you did this on your own accord, either way life is too short and I feel bad for the guy. I do not have to even look at his post, I am sure: it is a long winded farsi post, full of ad homenim attacks and red herrings. When you misss one line of his Farsi essay, he uses that to attack you, I am the MASTER of that but I have ethics and learned how to properly debate. It is unethical and immoral and I bet you he is a lonley 5'9 guy who is 180 because only guys with that size talk about being 6'2 220 etc. I will stop it there I already discussed Harry ChinaSkitzoBiPolarSki, there is no point in beating a dead horse with a stick.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
We all have our issues: I was honest about my: ADD, my bro getting killed by a drunk driver when I was 4 and I am an adult child of Narcissistic parents. I understand I post often but at least I did not let that break me. Life deals us crappy hands but it is how we use that hand that matters, sometimes one needs to BLUFF. Since I am in LV, I am using Hold Em Poker terminology here. I genuinely hope that Chinaski receives the help that he needs because I found a good a therapist: for my PTSD and familial issues. If you do not want to go that route because in Irooni culture: I get it, that is admitting you have a weakness or a "disease." At least I am honest and up front with everything.

As my Parisian komrade Finally jan pointed out, thank Goodness I was NOT born in Iran and I gravitate to other cultures. Anyways I have my superstitions, I am not religious: I am secular but I have my super stitions and customs so I will be sincere. I will lite a candle for him on Sunday, at my Russian Orthodox Church. Y'all can make fun of it but I have my superstitions and there is a reason why I survived combat Iraq/Afg, I cannot say much else. God speed Chinaski I am not mad at you, nothing personal strictly business, I need to have my mental 100. That is why I blocked you but I wish you well, spreken ze hart time. I swear it on the soul of my brother's grave, this SHALL be my LAST Chinaski post and Dr, jan I suggest you do the same, since we both came to the same conclusion. Of course you are a Cambridge grad and have more experience but I am not a dummy and can see he has bi polar schizophrenic disorder. One does not need to be an MD, in order to make that diagnosis. As for me: you are quite astute, people underestimate me, like the Anaheim Mighty Ducks so I use it as internal motivation

. I might post quite often: however, I am not violating any ISP rules, I am respectful and just killing time, until May 23rd and UNLV starting, in the FALL. I am very happy and thrilled I went from academic probation at Crescenta Valley High(had to have a waiver to play Varsity Football) to academic scholarship. Never give up, never retreat, always believe in yourself, and never surrender, OOH RAH!

Last edited:

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
Also, if this guy has so much oghdeh about "likes" and "dislikes" he needs to grow up a little.
He has singlehandedly caused the demise of this forum. I personally know several old-timers who simply quit the site because of him. It is embarrassing to this forum to have someone like this character roaming around and insult everyone day in day out and still be allowed to come back as if nothing happened. He gets his couple of weeks of ban and as soon as he is back, same story. I wonder what it would take to have someone banned for good. The moderators on this site really have to man up and put an end to this atrocity, if they want this community to function semi-civilized. From time to time, arguments gets heated and some insults gets thrown around, but with this character, every discussion turns into a "fohshe khahar va madar". Seriously, this shit has to end.