Mahdavikia showing desparation?

pendar

Bench Warmer
Oct 17, 2002
T dot
www.legofish.com
Just read the mahdavikia interview on the front page (thanks ISP).

I dont know if it's just me, but I sensed a lot of desparation in his answers. I admit I haven't got a clue about his personal life and how badly his family is attached to hamburg, but I didn't find his answers very pleasant or attractive to read.

It almost sounds like a boyrfriend (or a girlfriend) who's begging the partner after a break-up. Hamburg's made it clear they dont want him, and I'm sure he can find many other good clubs interested in him (as he says so himself), so he should just focus on moving on insteading of being hung up on hamburg. Hinting that he would even stay in hamburg with a lower salary just brings down his own value (both morally and financially), imho.

Feb 14, 2006

I dont know if it's just me, but I sensed a lot of desparation in his answers. I admit I haven't got a clue about his personal life and how badly his family is attached to hamburg, but I didn't find his answers very pleasant or attractive to read.

It almost sounds like a boyrfriend (or a girlfriend) who's begging the partner after a break-up. Hamburg's made it clear they dont want him, and I'm sure he can find many other good clubs interested in him (as he says so himself), so he should just focus on moving on insteading of being hung up on hamburg. Hinting that he would even stay in hamburg with a lower salary just brings down his own value (both morally and financially), imho.
Yes so did I and I was really down surprisingly by his self deeming attitude.
He kept on stating how people shouted for him in the AOL stadium....jeezus.
How about u move on buddy?

You have to be a professional player to feels what he feels. He is going through his worst time in his footballing era. Maybe not in top teams but I believe he still got another 2-3 of his career and has yet received a serious offer . I like Mehdi because he is an iranian but I dont like his style of play. I think he can do good in spain and I totally feel for him ...