Mamad Nouri

Feb 17, 2009
this guy is absolutely crap, to make it worse, he misses the opportunity to score from 1 metre :insane:

At 00.40
[video=youtube;mIQWjBJH3n4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mIQWjBJH3n4[/video]

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2002
Los LAshkhores, Casifornia
Pure CRAP and a half. One of the biggest mysteries associated with CQ .. Why is he being used in the line-up when there are at least 500 others in IPL alone who deserve the job more?? I can't figure this one out + why is Shojaie even on the roster, let alone a starter?

Feb 17, 2009
Pure CRAP and a half. One of the biggest mysteries associated with CQ .. Why is he being used in the line-up when there are at least 500 others in IPL alone who deserve the job more?? I can't figure this one out + why is Shojaie even on the roster, let alone a starter?
Perhaps Nouri is being used to statisfy the Persepolisis ?

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Its absolutely beyond me how Mohammad Nouri started against South Korea, when young midfielders like Omid Ebrahimi, Bakhtiar Rahmani and Mosalman had to watch the game on tv.

Considering the fact that Jabbari, Hadadifar are injured, Navidkia doesn't want to play for Team Melli anymore. Even Reza Haghighi is injured.
I still think there was at-least another 5 options ahead of Mohammad Nouri.

Anyways, we won. Hopefully by the time Uzbekistan game comes around Queiroz will have a couple of better options available to him to choose from.
I would love to see Omid Ebrahimi starting, i think once he gets his chance, he will cement his spot in our midfield next to Ando & Nekounam, what a midfield.
Omid is a beast, would be like having 2 Ando's in the midfield. Either Omid Ebrahimi or Reza Hagighi either one needs to fill that 3rd spot in our midfield.
Neku & Ando's spots are very secure in my opinion, we just need a consistent 3rd midfielder to build up ahead of the World Cup.

Perfect!!

---------------Ando----------Nekounam----------Haghighi--------------------

------Dejagah---------------------------------------------Khalatbari-------------

----------------------------------Gucci--------------------------------------------

Nov 24, 2002
Its absolutely beyond me how Mohammad Nouri started against South Korea, when young midfielders like Omid Ebrahimi, Bakhtiar Rahmani and Mosalman had to watch the game on tv.

Considering the fact that Jabbari, Hadadifar are injured, Navidkia doesn't want to play for Team Melli anymore. Even Reza Haghighi is injured.
I still think there was at-least another 5 options ahead of Mohammad Nouri.

Anyways, we won. Hopefully by the time Uzbekistan game comes around Queiroz will have a couple of better options available to him to choose from.
I would love to see Omid Ebrahimi starting, i think once he gets his chance, he will cement his spot in our midfield next to Ando & Nekounam, what a midfield.
Omid is a beast, would be like having 2 Ando's in the midfield. Either Omid Ebrahimi or Reza Hagighi either one needs to fill that 3rd spot in our midfield.
Neku & Ando's spots are very secure in my opinion, we just need a consistent 3rd midfielder to build up ahead of the World Cup.

Perfect!!

---------------Ando----------Nekounam----------Haghighi--------------------

------Dejagah---------------------------------------------Khalatbari-------------

----------------------------------Gucci--------------------------------------------
he should find a way to start Ghazi against Tall and physical uzbak D , to win the first ball on the air ..
Ghazi wil be huge against Uzbaks . i start ghazi instead of khalatbari , for the rest i agree with you

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
he should find a way to start Ghazi against Tall and physical uzbak D , to win the first ball on the air ..
Ghazi wil be huge against Uzbaks . i start ghazi instead of khalatbari , for the rest i agree with you
That would be ideal, Ghazi has proved to be very influential for Team Melli when he does get the chance. In that case, i think pushing Gucci to the left would be ideal and have Ghazi as CF. Gucci can play wide with Dejagah. But all that said, i honestly feel Queiroz will stick to the exact same lineup, (keeping Montazeri ahead of Aghili), only question mark is who will be our 3rd midfielder. Will Karimi jump back in or will Queiroz continue to experiment to find the 3rd man in his midfield?

Nov 24, 2002
That would be ideal, Ghazi has proved to be very influential for Team Melli when he does get the chance. In that case, i think pushing Gucci to the left would be ideal and have Ghazi as CF. Gucci can play wide with Dejagah. But all that said, i honestly feel Queiroz will stick to the exact same lineup, (keeping Montazeri ahead of Aghili), only question mark is who will be our 3rd midfielder. Will Karimi jump back in or will Queiroz continue to experiment to find the 3rd man in his midfield?
we wil have two emty places: one for shojaei , another for m.nouri ..
i suppos jabbari will be back so the other place goes to either karimi or khalatbari /ghazi
if jabbari is back we rather to see this ..
-----ando-----nekounam-----jabbari
---Dejagah-------------Gucci--------
-------------Ghazi----------
OR
-------Ando-----Nekounam----Jabbari
---Dejagah------------Khalatbari----
------------------Gucci----------------

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
we wil have two emty places: one for shojaei , another for m.nouri ..
i suppos jabbari will be back so the other place goes to either karimi or khalatbari /ghazi
if jabbari is back we rather to see this ..
-----ando-----nekounam-----jabbari
---Dejagah-------------Gucci--------
-------------Ghazi----------
OR
-------Ando-----Nekounam----Jabbari
---Dejagah------------Khalatbari----
------------------Gucci----------------
I dont think Jabbari will be available in 3 weeks time for the Uzbekistan game, if i am not wrong he is allowed to begin training by that time! No way he will be fit or in form to be selected for the squad.

Hadadifar might be the viable option if fit. Otherwise Queiroz will go for Mohammad Nouri or Pejman, or even Omid Nazari. If Karimi starts playing for Persepolis i see him getting his starting spot back. If Queiroz doesn't want to give the chance to Ebrahimi or Haghighi, we are certain to see either Pejman or Mohammad Nouri against Uzbekistan unfortunately...I cant see him handing out a debut to one of the better midfielders in the IPL so he will stick to his familiar players. So dont expect anything different if his player choices does not change. I think even Queiroz is starting to fade Karimi out of the starting team, Queiroz is trying to find that 3rd midfielder, i feel the WAFF coming up could be the chance for any midfielder to claim that midfield spot next to Ando & Nekounam seeing as these 2 are pretty much irreplaceable in Team Melli right now.

Last edited: