Manchester United Information Thread

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
its going to be a rough year..

Ole's press conference updates:

- Smalling is on his way to Italy

- Doesn't think Zlatan is being serious about a return but says Ibra has his number

- "I think Alexis needed to go, it's not really worked out for him."

- "I'm trusting Anthony, Marcus & Mason"

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
siktir baba. harjori dost dashte basham harf mizanam. ziad ham zer zer koni banet mikonam. havaset bashe. ziad tar az hadet harf nazan.
''siktir siktir'' vase man nakon neshaste poshte laptop laat bazi dar miyareh yet just like a coward banning people for no reason lol
Amsaal to be in forum gand zadid, digeh kasi namoonde inja.

When you give it you should take it, what goes around comes around. I don't even know the point of you
being on this forum you got as much charisma as my under pants ZERO, you got nothing to offer and your football knowledge is shit.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
''siktir siktir'' vase man nakon neshaste poshte laptop laat bazi dar miyareh yet just like a coward banning people for no reason lol
Amsaal to be in forum gand zadid, digeh kasi namoonde inja.

When you give it you should take it, what goes around comes around. I don't even know the point of you
being on this forum you got as much charisma as my under pants ZERO, you got nothing to offer and your football knowledge is shit.
loool are baba to rast migi.. "FOOTBALL KNOWLEGE"" goftam ke yekam dige zer zer koni ban mishi.