Mansour

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-chiUVLQHkE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Mansour Movazebe Khodet Bash[/ame]

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
loool,yeah they are rallying to boycott the concert bc of holding it in Nokia club. Anything to do with Nokia-Siemens should be boycotted in my opinion, bc of their dirty role in spotting cellphone users in Iran.

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
lol ... it's just the naming rights for the club ... but yeah the timing is pretty inappropriate ... he could have his concert in 1000 other clubs in LA

I just noticed a couple of days ago that my Modem is siemens ... now I'm really conflicted ...

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
Spanx, i'm not sure if thats sarcasm or not, but i think that the least any iranian can do is to boycott these two companies.
No sarcasm, I lifted the modem and it says Siemens at the bottom ... I agree, we should do everything not to only boycott their product but keep reminding the non-Iranian public what they did ... These companies absolutely knew what the regime is going to use their technology for and still went through with the deal ... shameless

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
har har har.

he's knowingly supporting a company thats making it possible for the I.R to spy on people.
Nokia is a business, they create / make electronic equipment, and they SELL to whoever to make $$$. this is BUSINESS. should we also not fly Boing because they make militrary plane which so far have killed MANY more than IR has? comeon guys ena hame BACHE BAAZIYE ... if you want to go against IR, pack your bags go to Iran and fight, az enja dastoor nadin ki bayad chikar kone, ki chikar nakone! mansour makes his money from concert, he goes anywhere that offer least price. do us iranian support mansour? do we buy his CD's? or do we copy them? what have we done for our artist except hurting them financially by copying their work that we want so much from them?

raminio05

National Team Player
Nokia is a business, they create / make electronic equipment, and they SELL to whoever to make $$$. this is BUSINESS. should we also not fly Boing because they make militrary plane which so far have killed MANY more than IR has? comeon guys ena hame BACHE BAAZIYE ... if you want to go against IR, pack your bags go to Iran and fight, az enja dastoor nadin ki bayad chikar kone, ki chikar nakone! mansour makes his money from concert, he goes anywhere that offer least price. do us iranian support mansour? do we buy his CD's? or do we copy them? what have we done for our artist except hurting them financially by copying their work that we want so much from them?
well when you put money above all else (morals, dignity, pride, humanity, etc.), then this logic is impecible

Jun 18, 2005
Thank you. This post was just the answer I was looking for in my "Why" thread.

Khob miomadi az aval hamino migofti va khodeto va maro rahat mikardi.

Oct 18, 2002
Well it is true that Nokia as a business should look to increase its profits, but we as consumers also have the right to choose the products we want. Widespread boycotting of companies by consumers affect their bottom lines and forces them into changing business decisions.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Well it is true that Nokia as a business should look to increase its profits, but we as consumers also have the right to choose the products we want. Widespread boycotting of companies by consumers affect their bottom lines and forces them into changing business decisions.
i totally agree with that, you should be free to chose to attend the concert or not, but i think you should NOT blame the singer for hosting it there, specially since we Iranians do NOT support them, when we copy all their music, how can we accept so much back?

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
I don't know about you, but I've never copied any of our artists work.

In fact I find em so untalented, and boring, that they're not even worth copying. But why do you think we go to their concerts? Because business is business? Nah man. Its love baby. They love him because hes Iranian.

We don't support them? How in the world did you think they became popular in the first place?

Hes an artist, not a business man. He sings for Iranians, and Iranians alone.

This mentality of yours also explains why there are many great contributors banned, and a bunch of shotors are freely posting whatever garbage they want.

Cause business is business.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
i totally agree with that, you should be free to chose to attend the concert or not, but i think you should NOT blame the singer for hosting it there, specially since we Iranians do NOT support them, when we copy all their music, how can we accept so much back?
Sorry Pooya jon, but who do you suppose attends Mansour's concerts, the Chinese?!