MARYLAND - DC - VIRGINIA -- GET TOGETHER

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
In celebration of Iran’s victory against Bahrain and my challenge to Farzad to buy me some chelo kabab a simple joke has become an opportunity for some of us on this site to get together and joke around.

SUNDAY JUNE 12, 2005 we will be meeting at BETHESDA MOBY DICK located off of Wisconsin (355). Everyone is invited. Farzad is not going to buy anyone chelo kabab except for himself so bring your own money. Everyone will be forced to order some doogheh khuneyi.

The current time is not set in stone but it will be AFTER 3PM on Sunday. If you have a preference 4PM / 5PM / 6PM please post them here and we can work something out. Personally I don’t get out of work until 5PM but will try to get out earlier.

NOTE ABOUT TIME: Please let us know if 7PM would be fine for everyone here. If so then we will meet up around that time.

Let’s make this work.

Confirmed for this are:

Behrang
Farzad
Mehran
Arsenal
Nahkl
Payam
Areo
Mani
Peyz
Kambjiyeh

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
I may be able to get away for a while and join you guys.

would be nice to put a "face" on the usernames here.

cheers

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
it is a great idea and i'll try to come, too. MD in Bethesda is small and always crowded, so we should make sure to go when it is least crowded. it worth giving them a call and ask them what is the best time. this place is close to my home and i would probably bike there.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Arsenal what time sunday night would be good for you? I think they are open till 10PM ... maybe if we do something around 7PM ? That way people can relax before hand and its more of a dinner deal ?

We need to make sure its a time where everyone can come... even if you come late etc. it would be fine... just to get some of us together and hanging out would be nice.

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
Behrang(ISP) said:
Arsenal what time sunday night would be good for you? I think they are open till 10PM ... maybe if we do something around 7PM ? That way people can relax before hand and its more of a dinner deal ?

We need to make sure its a time where everyone can come... even if you come late etc. it would be fine... just to get some of us together and hanging out would be nice.
7 pm should be fine Behrang. I should be done in Philly by 4 or so.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Back in good old days in Tehran, there was this sandwich shop with the name of Moby Dick.

Their burgers were out of this world. I guess the Kabaab Place is banking on that nostalgic name!!

I know that there is more than one in Washington DC Metro.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
No, its not carbonted. But you can mix it with the shisheyee version and it would be the same. Akhhhh chelokabob after WC qualification is going to be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I am going spinning for an extra 1.5 hours so I can eat without any guilt.

mani

Football Fan
Aug 12, 2003
i'll be there, but the last time we did something like this was at summers rest. in arlington and these two iranian guys got in a fight, man it was in bad taste. no fights at the dick, ok