MARYLAND - DC - VIRGINIA -- GET TOGETHER

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
Actually they are very successful, they have like 4 restaurants in the DC area, and the owner choose the name because there was a popular restaurant in Tehran during shahs time and it was called moby dick. I had the best chelokabab in the US at moby dick.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Folks, I am so glad I'll have a chance to meet so many of you finally. :) This Moby Dick is on Wisconsin avenue in Bethesda. Right across from the Parvizian furniture store.

Payam jan, I think there is an Italian store next to this one in Bethesda as well !!! lol

Arsenal, the land of the Ticos was awsome. I was only there less than 24hrs this time, but should be going there a lot more often if things work out. We (four of my friends) are investing in real state there and I had to go for a meeting with the lawyers over there. Will tell you about it when I see you guys.

Last time two members of ISP got into a fight???? What? I hope and I don't think any of us would either...

See everyone on Sunday at 7 PM

Sultan

Bench Warmer
Apr 7, 2004
Mehran(ISP) said:
Sultan, shanbe yekshanbe ke dige farghi nadare baba. Make it happen
Mehran, I have to drive 4 hours each way. Leaving on Sunday at night from DC is not a good idea since I have to work Monday morning :(

Oct 18, 2002
I'll try to make it too. I guess we have set 7 PM as the meeting time?

Farzad,

Can you give me a call so we can coordinate?

See you guys there.

Thanks,

Javeed Iran

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
I haven't met anyone as energetic as Kambujiyeh in years (and those stories .....I was laughing all the way up to Baltimore). Good to finally see some of the faces behind the names here as well as meeting up again with Sir Farzad. Cheers for arranging this.

peyz

Bench Warmer
Oct 11, 2004
sorry guys.
couldnt make it !
( thanx behrang jan for the directions and .. )

maybe next time you guys try this, I'll make it.

cheers all

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
peyz said:
sorry guys.
couldnt make it !
( thanx behrang jan for the directions and .. )

maybe next time you guys try this, I'll make it.

cheers all

me neither!
i could make it 3 pm
but not 7 pm.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
It was a great experience and honor to meet so many young and talented faces of ISP. Ali (Arsenal) khejalatemoon midi. Kambujieh, has not changed a bit since I met him in college about 17 years ago. He remains one of the funniest people I have ever met... I learned so much about ISP/PW, how it started, it's innerworkings, its problems, and numerous issues that I as a member had no idea. Thank you all for all the things you do to keep this great site running. I know, I made six or seven new friends last night and that to me is priceless. We should get together more often and maybe Maziar and I could start the BMW club... LOL

Ghorbaneh hamegi,
Farzad

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
I would also like to thank everyone for coming out last night to Moby Dick. It was great to meet up with the people who continue to support us by visiting the site and inspiring us to continue doing what we are doing. If it was not for the members of this site, there would be no site.

I had not laughed as much as I did last night for a while. The stories everyone had were great and the memories people brought up about the past were top notch. I’m thinking sometimes in August we will do another local D.C. area get together but for other who are wondering maybe first week of August we will do a weekend in Atlantic City?

We took some pictures with the camera I bought in 99 so we will see how they turn out in a bit when I get a chance to post them up.

Oct 18, 2002
It was a really fun night and we laughed a lot which is great. Meeting the guys was just awesome and I think we should do this more often.

I like to thank my buddy of many years Farzadoo and new friend Ali for all the nice comments. And to Mehran and Behrang for the hard work they are doing for the site. I had no idea it was such hard work :(

Behrang,

Lets finalize the stuff we talked about yesterday and come up with a road map.

Again love all you guys and thanks for the great night.

Thanks,

Javeed Iran

Kambiz

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I enjoyed meeting ISP characters as well. We should do this more often and with more people.