Mashallah be Zandi; be khoda shiiirrreeeee!

backechap

Nov 22, 2002
Something about him and how he joined our team makes one so proud. For those of us who live outside Iran, we're just hanging on to every little thing we find about Iran, and there he is, someone who was born and raised in Germany and chose to play for Iran.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
I have only seen a few clips of his game but he looks like a damn fit footballer. check out his legs and how firm his upper body(shoulders) are. He will eventually become one of our def. mids., he is built for the position. His stature reminds of Jerard, he could play the same role for TM eventually.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Great pictures guys! I love seeing him with TM! It gives me a great joy to see these pictures. Thanks for sharing them.
I am looking forward to the day that he becomes our star (or at least one of our main ones). He may have given up a lot to join TM but he is going to get so many fans in Iran and gain celebrity-like status which he would not regret his decision.

Of course if it's our luck, his eye infection "kar dastemon mide" before he gets to shine in international level!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
thanx alot for pics,guys!
hehe akhey! nice post zoozanaghe jan!:)
yeah its a great feeling to have him in TM.he`ll definetly be Iran`s new celebrity.. with his excellent techniques,great looks and funny Farsi accent he`ll have millions of fans in Iran!!!;)

Hashemian, is now among TM`s top 3 'popular'(by fans) players, Zandi may soon beat him to it!

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
He will start today,I think only because of too many injuries,especially to Badavi!

Im sure Golmo will play in defence,I dont like that and Nosrati at left back.