Mashhad is back in IPL baby!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Padide from Mashhad made it to the IPL today!

http://www.padidefc.com/

The club is sponsored by Padide Shandiz construction company.

http://www.padide.com/en

They have resturants in Kish and Tehran and are working on building massive projects.
They also have a restaurant in Shandiz (their first one in Iran). i have been to that joint where they serve all sorts of dishes including Shishlik. decent Shishlik for tourists but not anywhere close to Mashad's legendary Karim Shishliki & Sons with over 60 years of history with such a tender Shishlik.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
There once was a girl named "Padideh" who joined ISP to harass some ISP members who had dated her in the past!!! I"m not kidding!

Did you guys (and a couple of other folks that I won't name) all date the same Padideh?!!

Apparently she was quite a pain in the ass and had a long track-record of luring in Iranian dudes and using them.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
There once was a girl named "Padideh" who joined ISP to harass some ISP members who had dated her in the past!!! I"m not kidding!Did you guys (and a couple of other folks that I won't name) all date the same Padideh?!!Apparently she was quite a pain in the ass and had a long track-record of luring in Iranian dudes and using them.
tehroon jaan, that's the one, she always talked about some members :(
Was she a Beauty ? a Persian Beauty ?

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
LOL .. fe'lan ke naa-padideh

:--confuse

After all the comments made I think its better she remain Na-Padid!

Esteghlal jaan this one does not have fake boobs and is about 5'3. speaking of persian beauty yadesh bekheir. She was a nice member and I wonder what happened to her.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Sorry to hear that mate. At the time I was too young to understand the long lasting scars such women can leave on people's lives. Now I know.

Agreed... One woman fucks with you and your head and forever it shall scar you. I think almost every man suffers from this.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
They also have a restaurant in Shandiz (their first one in Iran). i have been to that joint where they serve all sorts of dishes including Shishlik. decent Shishlik for tourists but not anywhere close to Mashad's legendary Karim Shishliki & Sons with over 60 years of history with such a tender Shishlik.

My friend is currently in Mashahad.. Just used viber to pass on the advice on Karim Shishliki...