Me, Myself and Bache Tehroon

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
No it's not 5:00am in Toronto... It's only 11:00pm. The good old BT has a full time job and has to wake up at 7:00am tomorrow.​

Following my reply on LDPC's post, I came to realize how much Bache Tehroon has changed in the past few years. How his creativity turned into boredom, and his emotions turned into momentary flashbacks of an unwritten past. How sleepless nights of poetic thoughts turned into nights of snoring and occasional dreams about senseless matters. How poetry turned into computer programming and sad music turned into constant ticks of a clock reminding the passing of time.

Bache Tehroon is not the same... I'm not the same... What happened? Who did this?

still wondering...​
بگو کی بود تو رو به گریه انداخت
کی بود که از بغضت ترانه میساخت؟
کی بود که بی وقفه تو رو نفهمید
کی بهتر از تو رنگها رو میشناخت؟
بگو کی بود رنگ صداتو دزدید
کی بود کی بود ترانه هاتو دزدید؟
کی بود که از سایهُ تو میترسید؟
از کوچه ها صدای پاتو دزدید
کی بود کی بود من نبودم
من که دروغ زن نبودم
شاید باید میپرسیدم
بیشتر از این میفهمیدم
شاید باید میفهمیدم اسیر ناباوریم
آفتابی شو آفتابی شو من یکی خاکستریم
آفتابی شو آفتابی شو
که سرده سرده سردمه
باید به جنگ من برم
این آخرین نبردمه
من از توام من نه منم
باید سکوت بشکنم
باید به سیم عاشقی
به سیم آخر بزنم
گریه نکن ای من من
به وقت جنگ تن به تن
چیزی نمونده به سحر
به ساعت تازه شدن
کی بود کی بود من نبودم

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
We love u man... BT is a HUGE part of ISP and you are a big reason why many of us keep coming back... we can get news from many sources, but there is a reason why we come to ISP...

U might think im blowing sunshine up your a$$, but there is a reason we are all here...

Im glad ISP has changed you... if it didnt we wouldnt have a place to go ;)

Sep 13, 2003
USA
My favorite Bacheh Tehroon was the one who wrote the poem about his grandfather.

A few days ago, I was feeling that I have been gradually losing my "soul." Even though the sky is still blue in this side of the world but the taste of tangerine and cucamber is not the same. The same is true about "caring for other"; 9 years is a long time, isn't it?

ای که در کوی خرابات مقامی داری
جم وقت خودی ار دست به جامی داری

ای که با زلف رخ یار گذاری شب و روز
فرصتت باد که خوش صبحی وشامی داری

ای صبا سوختگان بر سر ره منتظرند
گر از آن یار سفر کرده پیامی داری

Jan 26, 2005
I have been very impressed with you BT jon (you are probably saying who the hell is this person, I do not even know him). I have read many posts by you in the past few years. You say you should have kept everything you posted on ISP. I agree. You should have. They were great. But, perhaps missing them is not a total loss. Many of your posts are in our hearts and mind… I remember, it was maybe in 2000. I had been on the site until late one night reading your posts. Then I went to bed. I woke up a few hours later. I could not go back to sleep. I came back to the site. You had posted so much more in that interval. One of them was the lyrics of one of Michael Jackson songs (don’t ask me what song). I said to myself, this kid has so much energy and he is so talented. To be honest with you, I was a bit jealous about your ability and talents. Why wasn’t I like BT when I was his age? I remember that sad day when your grandfather had passed away, and the poem you made and said in his memory (Rohash shod). One of the memorable posts by you was the one about one of your teachers at high school. There was a “thread” on the ISP board about “Not Without My Daughter” movie. You talked about your painful experience in your class. After your teacher showed that movie to the class, she asked everybody to write an essay about it. You refused. You referred to that teacher as hateful and evil. Why do I remember all of that, because you impressed me so much, and because you are such a unique guy, with so much talent, and so creative. Your knowledge about English and Farsi literature is so huge (I am not going to say anything about your knowledge about football, because later when I disagree with you, I do not want you to bring what I said to my ROUGH-just kidding). There is so much more that we remember and appreciate about you . So, not everything is lost. Many of your posts are in members heart and minds. Keep it up man. We need you.