Members Input for Front Page

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Hello Guys,

I would like to create a thread which ultimately I will select few of the interesting answers for the front page. I thought this be a good touch for IranSportsPress front page to be different than others.

Please try to only answer the question directly.
The first game of the world cup is finished and Iran has won.
[1] How do you feel about this victory ?
[2] How do you like Carlos Queiroz strategy ?
[3] How this victory affect the rest of tournament (i.e. if we lose against Spain and Portugal badly, do you still have the same support that you have today ?)
[4] What is your prediction for the game against Spain and Portugal ? Do you want to see a good game or only results matters ?

Thanks in advance

Hello Guys,

I would like to create a thread which ultimately I will select few of the interesting answers for the front page. I thought this be a good touch for IranSportsPress front page to be different than others.

[3] How this victory affect the rest of tournament (i.e. if we lose against Spain and Portugal badly, do you still have the same support that you have today ?)
[4] What is your prediction for the game against Spain and Portugal ? Do you want to see a good game or only results matters ?

Thanks in advance
.Are you asking us to answer those questions?

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Good and lucky!

I don't.

It doesn't. Losing against Spain and Portugal was always a given.

2 losses. A good game would be my preference, but can't expect it given the huge difference in class.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
If we had put together a sting of quality games/wins then this win would be continuation with bonus, by itself pure luck.

Respect and grateful to have him, but also way to cautious and concerned about stats. Makes me feel we can't offer more, crippled.

Builds momentum and hopefully persuades finding the net on our own.

Will do well result-wise, may not be pretty. I am still positive.

1] How do you feel about this victory?
Result wise; Perfect.
Technical; No Comments after only one game ( applies to other 31 teams)
We got dominated in possession, on and off shots on target but still can't judge them.

[2] How do you like Carlos Queiroz strategy?
Not much for an OG, let's see what he prescribe his players on Wednesday with!

Supporting the national team have nothing to do with the Results, especially for underdogs

[4] What is your prediction for the game against Spain and Portugal? Do you want to see a good game or only results matters?
No one remembers or cares you for a good game, tell me what you won ?!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Hello Guys,

Great !

Love it !

We won't !

Only result matters , I can watch good games all year round !

Thanks in advance

Feb 4, 2005
1] How do you feel about this victory?
Feeling awesome. Draw would have been fairer but victory is always sweet.

[2] How do you like Carlos Queiroz strategy?
Man is full of surprises and is almost always using the best strategy with what he has in his arsenal

If we lose by 10 goals against each of them I still consider him the best ever in our football. He instilled professionalism into our sick football and made a team who sticks to a plan even though unattractive and executes it

[4] What is your prediction for the game against Spain and Portugal? Do you want to see a good game or only results matters?
2-0 and 2-1 losses respectively (zaboonam lal). IMO results are more important for a team like Iran specially against big teams rather than an open attackng football. I have lots of options to watch entertaining football (epl, cl ...) every year.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Hello Guys,

Thanks in advance
1) Awesome
2) Carlos Quieroz is God and his strategy was on point
3) We won't lose badly against anyone but it doesn't matter. What mattered was that the players offered a spirited and proud performance against a very good African team.
4) Spain narrow defeat, Portugal win or draw. Looking forward to our game against Uruguay.

Feb 4, 2005
1) Awesome
2) Carlos Quieroz is God and his strategy was on point
3) We won't lose badly against anyone but it doesn't matter. What mattered was that the players offered a spirited and proud performance against a very good African team.
4) Spain narrow defeat, Portugal win or draw. Looking forward to our game against Uruguay.
You think Uruguay will finish second ?

Nov 24, 2002
Feeling great, as a TM fan every time the National Team win, a real fan feels great about it, specially in WC stage.
We were better side after the first 25 minutes, loved his strategy, after Azmoun one on one miss, Morocco played with caution, realized we are dangerous on counter.
I am and will remain TM fan no matter what. I expect a tough match against Spain, victory against Morocco surely motivated our boy, but will this be enough?
I expect a very defensive line-up. Expecting both Ebrahimi and Saeid in line-up, realistically we don't have much chances, but this team surprised me many times, so Arezo bar Javanan eyb nist. At this stage result matter more than anything else.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Happy, but disappointed to see Iran play so badly.
He understands Iran’s limitations and has done a wonderful job putting forward the best strategy based on that. Often the result is not fun to watch, but we have many limitations.
Same support. You want a different result then you need to revamp Iran’s league, by first getting rid of all the horrible coaches that recycle from one team to another. We are lucky to have a few players playing in other leagues with good coaches and systems.
I hope for a tie against both Spain and Portugal. A win would be great. I like us to earn it with respect through a good game.
Thanks in advance

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Good but humble.
Not like he has any other options given what he has.
Will have more support as I didn't expect 3 points.
I want to see a good game but will be ok with a scrappy win or draw as long as we advance.